• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official pre98 only thread

Pudmunkie said:
Fuz, You've done an amazing job. Turning the car from justifiably unique and cool, to drop dead sexy!
Thanks Pud, I wish I had more of your mods stuck on my tour. Tons more new stuff will be going into the car for SZ to hopefully redeem my non-svt award... beware brapple :laugh:

BLU FUZ : that is a SWEEEET a$$ contour!!!:drool:
Thanks a bunch. I like it a lot more now with the new wheels.

im planning on it but i have not done so. i need to pay off some bills first.

Edit: I might do a "rough" paint with a rattle can so its at least green in the coming months.

Once those things are painted, you will have a BeAsT! Nice looking pre98 BTW

Well here's my aesthetically challenged 95....

PC080015.jpg

P3020005.jpg

Hmm no recent engine bay shots.

pre98 onlys

pre98 onlys

Well i am trying to still figure it out on how to post a pic of my car, can some one help me this is the first time on doing this.

And mine.. seen better days! Been a while since I've whored the history of my car.. so bear with me!

DSC_0048.jpg

Submission3.jpg

CIMG2892.jpg

PHOTO9.jpg

And the most recent:

ContourSE1curveadjusted.jpg

(Below was to be a Calendar submission, but I withheld)

ContourSE2curvesedited.jpg

And June 2008 :cool:

June2008edit.jpg

more

more

This is a nother they are all taken from my phone.

Attachments

• 0621071948.jpg
    0621071948.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 0
Nice wheels man.

Sign up for a Photobucket account and host images there. You can post pictures on CEG by using the < img > tag. That tag is in the menu bar above where you type a response to a thread. (This image:
insertimage.gif
)

Q

Q

Nice wheels man.

Sign up for a Photobucket account and host images there. You can post pictures on CEG by using the < img > tag. That tag is in the menu bar above where you type a response to a thread. (This image:
insertimage.gif
)
I sign up thanks, i tried to do what you said and cant get it to do what you said after wards.

Back