• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ 08 Fat Man Challenge

Barge

Hard-core CEG'er
Well we tried it last year but started too late, and with a good amount of weight loss talk on the boards I figured maybe we should try again.

For entry I will need pictures of you showing off your fattiness along with a shot of a current reading on a scale.

Entry will be $50 unless everyone thinks that's too rich.

If we get a decent number of people to commit I'll set up a paypal account for the money and hold it there until SZ 08.

If I get enough females we can do a men and womens division.

Winnings will be
1st: 70%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 10%

The winner will be determined based on total percentage lost just like biggest loser.

So say you're 300 lbs now, and lose 30 pounds. You'll have 10% weight loss.

Entry Deadline: January 31st, 2008

Note: You have to be at SZ to win... but hey, this way you get to show off your new body to all the people you love to hate from CEG.

to bad weight gain isnt the challange, im about 5-10lbs from being underweight. So it seems i shouldnt join this. :laugh:

Do we post the pics or e-mail them to you?

This couldn't come at a better time for motivation. This, plus wanting to look better in my suit for interviews, getting back in shape and getting healthy again after my injuries this year. Add in the HOTT:shocked: :drool: :shocked: :drool: :shocked: :drool: :shocked: :drool: :shocked: :drool: motivation I just met in the apt complex's gym a few minutes ago and I think I'm finally oing to lose the xx amount of pounds I want to this year.

I may not make it to SZ this year but I'm still in.

Pictures would be emailed to me and i would keep them private until the weighing at SZ. I don't think many people want 1/2 naked fat pictures on the internet for all to see.

Kim,
Maybe if you paid $50 you'd be more motivated to lose more than 5 pounds :)

I will make a decision before the deadline. Joining a gym with my Dad when he gets back from Mexico.

I need to lose about 20lbs but I think you big-boys have got me beat on the percentages you can lose plus I'm doubtful on my attendance to SZ.

Best of luck to all of you!

Oh, as a bonus competition tied in with this we're having the...

How far can barge throw the annoying skinny people who muck up this thread with crap competition.

just under 5' 8" and about 138. seems i count as a skinny white boy.

Just please dont throw me into any sharp metal objects, i dont mind being throw but the pain afterwords would bother me. :laugh:

Last edited:
You can email me starting pics at bargerex at gmail dot com

Entry money will be required a week after the cutoff.

So If we say we're in and get you pictures, the weight loss can start tomorrow and count toward our final %? Just making sure.

Yep, the sooner you get your pics in the sooner you can start losing weight.

Consider it an early bird advantage.

Note.. pics for dude's would be like workout shorts, no shirt.

Girls would be some kind of bathing suit or whatever.

If you've ever watched biggest loser, you know what i mean.

Back