• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted? maybe? Livonia, SF CSVT

You should have been there at 8:30 am and watched the lady rear end me then Take off

contour1.jpg

contour2.jpg

im glad the dude that bought chang's car decided to join up.

It does make me sad to know he doesnt own that car anymore :(

But it is in good hands. I see on his myspace, it has one kill. What was the kill?

I miss that car every time I see a pic of it.

nope, would have recognized that one.

I saw the same guy going down 7 mile. I have seen him many times around in livonia. He has that ricer wing on the back. GHEY!!!

It looks like it is in good condition.

The kid has to be around 18 years old. I sat next to him today around 5 oclock at 7 mile and farmington.

I wasn't driving my car though. I wish i was.

I saw the same guy going down 7 mile. I have seen him many times around in livonia. He has that ricer wing on the back. GHEY!!!

It looks like it is in good condition.

The kid has to be around 18 years old. I sat next to him today around 5 oclock at 7 mile and farmington.

I wasn't driving my car though. I wish i was.

Yeah, skinny young kid like me, i didn't notice a ricer wing, but i think your thinking of the same guy

Harry, do you by chance have chrome wiper blades? I see a Red SVT with chrome wiper blades quite often too.

could it be WorldTour?

Silver Frost, flush mounted exhaust, tint, dark "graphite"-ish wheels, lowered (slammed, really...)

Last edited:
Back