• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL BIG BOULDER MEET???

Ok we need to figure out exactly where we are meeting. There is a Wawa right when you get off 476 (and 80) onto route 940. I assume most of use will be coming off one of these two roads. Do you guys want to meet at the Wawa and then cruise to boulder. Its about 4 or 5 miles from the Wawa if I had to make a guess. Anyone want to do this or have any other ideas?

Since I'm not bringing my car (you can thank the ridiculous gas prices) I'll probably just meet everyone at the resort.

Since I'm not bringing my car (you can thank the ridiculous gas prices) I'll probably just meet everyone at the resort.

Thank you ridiculous gas prices.

I should have my car running, I got the LIM back on today. Next comes the valve covers after they get their paint which should be tomorrow and Monday.

Since i'd be coming out 80 anyway, I'll just meet at the parking lot at BB.
I'm gonna try and talk a +1 into coming out with me so I can split gas :blackeye: 93 is expensive... I'll post if I know for sure

Seems we should all just meet in at the entrance where you by your tickets then. 2:45 ok for everyone?

Last edited:
1. Luca & Ken
2. Glenn & Leyna
3. Kyle
4. Alex
5. Ian & dad + 1
6. Amyn -?
7. Jonah - ?
8. Jason - ?
9. Scott + maybe (pending haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Luca & Ken
2. Glenn & Leyna
3. Kyle
4. Alex
5. Ian & dad + 1
6. Amyn -?
7. Jonah - ?
8. Jason - ?
9. Scott
10. Brian

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
jfbb.jpg

I'm disappointed in weather.com. We were supposed to get some snow today...
there is NONE, nada, zip, zero, zilch. WTH? :shrug:

At least some one got snow.
Don't forget Ian, this Sunday at 2:45. :)

1. Luca & Ken
2. Glenn & Leyna
3. Kyle
4. Alex
5. Ian & dad + 1
6. Amyn -?
7. Jonah - ?
8. Jason - ?
9. Scott + maybe (pending haha)

Wait a minute.... who were you going to bring with you Scott? We wanna know. LOL!

I got a small dusting but most of it blew away in the freezing wind. A friend of mine may come along with me to the meet, he's going to let me know tomorrow.
Oh and I got both valve covers on the mystique tonight with a minor issue. A snapped bolt on the front valve cover. Good news is I should be able to use an easy out to get it without removing the valve cover and plus its close enough to another bolt that there is sufficient pressure in that are to hold the seal. I should have her running tomorrow so I can make sure it will be ok to take for a test drive.

Back