• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh the weather...

got about 8 more inches today.... Yeeehaw!

Subie has been worth every damned penny I've spent getting it so far. I'm currently attempting to talk Wayne into us selling his Ram and the last SVT (his) and picking another Subaru up. :(

Why would you want to trade two vehicles for one? :crazy: I know the subie is fun, but so is the svt, and trucks do come in handy. Besides, then you would officially become a full-on troll :eek:

Charge me to 400!!!!

CLEAR!!!!

THUMP!!!!

We have a pulse

Time to revive this thread...

Look, it's snowing again today :(

3 to 6 inches today...

If its all on the ground by the time you arrive tonight at my house I'm going to take you on a wicked ass ride with the Subie... this car LOVES snow.. :)

Your welcome to stay all night if you get stranded in your FWD car once you get here. LOL

(BTW -- they normally dont plow our road until late in the day or the next morning during average to severe storms)

Well 1st thing I gotta do is determine who's going to fix my tire, I woke up this morning to a rear drivers side tire being flat, which I hope wasn't like that when I drove home last night after drinking.... good thing I got some backup tires, hopefully my uncle fixes that tire tonight when I go over there.... I saw another silver SVT last night tooo, it was parked on gorham....

Well, my battery was on it's way out before these frigid temps...

It's done now! :censored:

Nothing like changing the battery in subzero temps. Thankfully the NAPA man had what I needed. He even gave me a little different one than the car asked for that was cheaper. It's a half inch taller, but otherwise identical ratings and length/width (checked them out side by side on the counter). Price difference was -20. Maybe he was hung up on the wind chill numbers...

Thanks NAPA man!

Chris

Last edited:
lol well that was some fun weather over the weekend.

I thought I would get all sorts of home improvement stuff done.

ended up hanging out in the garage working on the car.... funny how the weather really doesnt make a difference.

we all know it wont happen.. but if it does.. I will be happy!

Oh yeah we got at least 6-8 in fort so far this morning. It was heavier in fort then in deerfield last night. Time to have some e brake fun in the geo! Mark buy my duramax it'll be more fun then your cheap jeep.

It's raining here today...Yesterday I grabbed my sweatshirt on the way out the door...It was chilly

Last edited:
Back