• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bought a M90

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
picking it up next week. has Super coupe heat exchanger and Lines too. im thinking there wont be room for an IC (aftercooler, w/e) but if so i have one to tinker with. either way i have a blower, now i just need joey to make the rest! ;)

You'll have to show me the unit when you get it. Maybe we can build something to make it work on the Tour.

KyleQ - I've got a good M90 sitting around from an old project. I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon since I'm involving myself in this Duratec project, so it's yours for $100 if you want it. My e-mail address is grayson@mc2racing.com.

How much effort is it to hook up the S.C. to these cars. I know the turbos aren't horrible.

Some of that flexible piping from home depot, some hose clamps and zip ties, a few nuts and bolts, a pulley, courage, and a lot of beer :laugh:

I'm going to sit on the sidelines - I'm defiantly going to be swing by TRicker's place when he starts on his :cool:

it's more like..... Adaptor plates/intake manifold runners mated up to the blower. CNC time is in order to do it right. otherwise i can take my plates from my direct port setup i was starting and tack runners on from there and make a mild steel intake manifold to bolt the blower onto. it'll take some time that's for sure.

Some of that flexible piping from home depot, some hose clamps and zip ties, a few nuts and bolts, a pulley, courage, and a lot of beer :laugh:

I'm going to sit on the sidelines - I'm defiantly going to be swing by TRicker's place when he starts on his :cool:

Lol if a kit was that easy then one would be available already.

I'm curious... do you feel like throwing money away or are you just really bored? Why wouldn't you wait for Joey to finish his kit? It doesn't make sense to dump money into designing the same kit as he is developing. You'll end up spending much more than if you would have just waited.

It is a weekend project. Nothing too difficult if you just take a little bit of time to do it right.

spoken like a true kit installation novice!

I can assume you've never delved in to the nightmare than can be an installation of something that wasn't ever offered for the car

It may have instructions, or even a walkthrough.. but its never as simple as it seems..

Back