• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It has begun!!!!

:nonono:

That's why I chose to replace the studs/nuts. Saves a few hassles.

Sorry!

Yeah, I know. But the tip of the studs are stripping/rounding off, so i have no choice. It's all ok though, I know I'm in hte home stretch now. Plus, like you said, I'm tinkering.:laugh: That's just such a cool word. Gotta go get lesson for tomorrow done now, so I'm stoppin' for the night. I just can't wait to hear her when she finally fires up.:cool:

You are in the home stretch. Soon, very soon you will hear that nice sound emitting from your car. Brings a smile to your face and a frown to the neighbors. :laugh:

That was my word of the day..tinkering. :)

Last night's progress, slowed a bit by the rum.:laugh: :laugh:

outqf8.jpg

injx4.jpg

Just gotta put alternator back in it's spot, replace the A/C line, the water pipe in front, and finish bolting up the little thing I moved to have better access.

Horaay!! Finally got them in, and they sound sweet! Later this week, I will be getting the glasspack welded on, but I just needed to drive it for a bit. :laugh:

Horaay!! Finally got them in, and they sound sweet! Later this week, I will be getting the glasspack welded on, but I just needed to drive it for a bit. :laugh:

<----Jealous

Still haven't gotten my car aligned after the suspension swap Scott. Maybe I can get everything done at the same time: Alignment, headers, Y-pipe, test pipe w/ hi-flo cat, and catback. Can't wait to see that bill :blackeye:

This may be really dumb but will a shop install the MIL's and everything else that needs to be put on?

Back