• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Steeda Ultra Lite Rims

They'll fit. Looking at the page, it says "wheel set" so in my mind it would be for all four. Definitely something you'd want to verify before ordering!

**EDIT** Just went back and looked at the page again. Saw this: "This item is for a set of four wheels"

So it says buy 3 and get the 4th free - is that on whol sets or individual rims?

Well, if you buy three, then get the fourth one free, you have a whole set. At least for that wheel, the $450 price is for three, but you get four. They're just making it easier on you and them by making it a package price. Probably easier on their accounting department.

Yeah - just tuggin on it. Maybe somthing I'll look into in the future.. I like a silver or possibly darker color on my black SVT though...

am not exactly a big fan of chrome rims. Really depends on what look u're going for. i have a silver svt. i gat 17" OZ multi spoke silver rims.For performance looks, i would go with a grey or carbon metallic color rim to match ur black csvt. Chrome however, in my opinion makes it look really cheesy. Just ma .02.

am not exactly a big fan of chrome rims. Really depends on what look u're going for. i have a silver svt. i gat 17" OZ multi spoke silver rims.For performance looks, i would go with a grey or carbon metallic color rim to match ur black csvt. Chrome however, in my opinion makes it look really cheesy. Just ma .02.

Yeah, I like that scheme - thinking about some RS 18's in gunmetal

Back