• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First vid of my SVT... what a day

The first day of owning the car i took this vid at night after parking saying " goodbye i will see you in the morning" :laugh: ... very sepcial vid... i know it was dark .. but it looks very clean and shinny :laugh: after the first wash. car was completely stock. no mods no nothin // first vid ever taken like i said .. kinda special .. let me know what you think. vid quality is a little off ,, sorry

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o141/mt421988/?action=view&current=TST6-16-07011.flv

this is a pic from the same day
TST6-16-07007.jpg

The way i want it 2 look .. the little master plan :laugh: with a lil photo editing
complete.jpg

Ok... so I understand being excited about your new car, and it looks great by the way. But I will think twice before clicking on a vid link on any more of your posts.:blackeye:

thank you ... n sorry dude .. i already said the quality is bad .. but like i said .. its special .. lol

no.

its not the quality, but who wants to watch a video of YOU walking around a car?

you arent a celebrity, and even then its boring. Thats the reality, make an exhaust clip or something, thats more interesting.

Yeah it needs more explosions, and special effects. Two thumbs down.

I like the car though. Looks pretty clean.

Yeah it needs more explosions, and special effects. Two thumbs down.

I like the car though. Looks pretty clean.

yeh i knw thanks man i have lot more vids with things u can never imagine but .. long as hell .. but its called my first vid lol .. but lik i said before n i will say again it was first vid ever .. i will make sure 2 post a better vid .. with sound effect n action .. so u guys wont get mad .. lol :laugh: always crying

no.

its not the quality, but who wants to watch a video of YOU walking around a car?

you arent a celebrity, and even then its boring. Thats the reality, make an exhaust clip or something, thats more interesting.

its about the only video your allowed to post without breaking forum rules.....

thats so true ..i dont even want 2 list any of the thing i do in vids with my SVt .. i would probably get kicked off the forum right this sec .. haha but come on guys its special 2 me .. bunch of meanies lol

thats so true ..i dont even want 2 list any of the thing i do in vids with my SVt .. i would probably get kicked off the forum right this sec .. haha but come on guys its special 2 me .. bunch of meanies lol

No, its not.

just dont post vids of doing stupid crap on public property, and dont post vids of the speedometer.

Der.

cool .. thanks for the advise ... but hope everyone gets the point of this thread .. the boring lame thread as you can tell .. its special because its the first vid ever of my SVT .. dont people make a big deal out of everything they love / and it was MY SVT at the moment .. lol

cool .. thanks for the advise ... but hope everyone gets the point of this thread .. the boring lame thread as you can tell .. its special because its the first vid ever of my SVT .. dont people make a big deal out of everything they love / and it was MY SVT at the moment .. lol

dont listen to any of em ;). Nice purchase. It's ur first svt, so neva forget that moment man. i didnt know there was anything called an svt contour till i saw a silver frost staring back at me with its wide eager eyes. I was instantly hooked. i had to get it. dont mean to sound cheezy, but remember the movie transformers...? well, the car chose me :).

dont listen to any of em ;). Nice purchase. It's ur first svt, so neva forget that moment man. i didnt know there was anything called an svt contour till i saw a silver frost staring back at me with its wide eager eyes. I was instantly hooked. i had to get it. dont mean to sound cheezy, but remember the movie transformers...? well, the car chose me :).

haha .. yeh man .. thanks .. its true got hooked on it from QBSVT .. car is crazy .. i love almost everything about it... but most of us r in the need of money and struggling 2 make it happen:nonono:... it will get there tho .. :laugh:

Can i ask a stupid question? What does 'TST' stand for? :confused:

T-Squad-Traction .. very very long story .. but i believe you get the traction part lol .. MT is MY initial/Nickname .. its basically a group for MT QB SE .. the 3 SVTS that r in less than half a mile .. always driving 2gether in stuff .. basically the biggest SVT crew in New jersey .. so .. yeh ..

Back