• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New rims :)

thread re-recap:

a) wheels look good
b) will look better after suspension is installed
c) alias still sucks
d) steeda still loves the midget
e) todd doesn't love the midget anymore
f) i'm cooler than all of you

thread re-recap:

a) wheels look good
b) will look better after suspension is installed
c) alias still sucks
d) steeda still loves the midget
e) todd doesn't love the midget anymore
f) i'm cooler than all of you

We are tied for coolness!! lol

Bow chica bow wow

Bagged pays for the first 5 rounds of shots of thursday at SZ :p

Toodles... is the stress of SZ planning getting to you?

Last edited:
Recap:
Sticking up for people who jack up car via control arms = you look as stupid as them:)

Seems that way. Especially when I try to help someone and you'd think I f'n killed the family dog. To each their own. I have many others that really appreciate my help. From an old PM I received I like to look back on now and then....

I know we haven't interacted much, and I know you definitely don't need someone blowing sunshine up yer ass, but, the little whining *****es from SECEG don't know just how much of a resource you are.

I know we haven't interacted much, and I know you definitely don't need someone blowing sunshine up yer ass, but, the little whining *****es from SECEG don't know just how much of a resource you are.

don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back! :laugh:

i think you two should kiss and make up.

Just fwiw, I never said I do not appriciate your help Todd, I merely stated that you have made mistakes also, and I asked you nicely to not rag on Bagged and it doesn't take you but 10 seconds to start crap, that is what I am pissed about.

Bottom line I feel like you stabbed me in the back, I thought we were better friends than that. But apparently I must have been mistaken :shrug: :nonono:

You seem to take every opportunity to bring someone else down to make yourself look better, and I just think that is ****ty. Just my opinion. but whatever...

Seriously who cares? Its a freaking internet forum get out more often or something GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you, him and mike should all get married in utah and become mormans like Helen keller and live a happy life

No, I make comments to ppl that come here to brag there car building/working abilites to make themselves look better. I have 40k in my car blah blah and I don't know where to even properly jack up a car! Show me where I started anything?! I stated that he needed to make it right. But yea I stabbed you in the back? Is he not helping you? The purpose of this forum is to help others. If another CEGer hurts my car while working on it I damn sure want ppl to know. Ppl are a littel more motivated when laundry is aired out here. Just yesterday I made a post in the CEG ratings thread. Funny how 5 mintues after I made the post that CEGer called my back after 3 months of no communication. We discussed the issue and are on our way to resolving. I then removed the neg. feedback. How did I stab you in the back? You bringing up some minor issue months ago about our dealings had nothing to do with this even slightly! I had already made a post before you even said anything to me!!!!!

Girls, Girls, PLEASE! There will be plenty O' Billdo to go around at SZ. Stop the whining.

:ponder: :shrug: :laugh:

Back