• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo kit here i come

if i can sell my explore for enough money ill be able to buy the nautilus performance turbo kit for my CSVT. I cant wait n hope this happens.

Good luck. And I'd suggest upgrading clutch, diff, ect. I also hope you plan on doing it yourself so you don't get raped on shop fees.

But i'm not the one doing the complaining:cool:

WTF are you talking about Tourige? I know a lot of young people don't stop and think about what they say before they say it, but Jesus Christ man! This makes no sense, and you continue to give people reasons to rip on you.

Mark

P.S. And WTF does Tourige mean anyway?

hey guys lets keep this about the turbo please. forget tourgie and his crazy comments. n yes it is me who was complaing about life being unfair. but i said that becuz i was having some rough times and the things going wrong on the car were happeing at a bad time for me./ since then everythings been running great on the car and am very pleased(minus the syncro prob)

you have a synchro problem and you are getting a turbo kit???

If a contour problem is enough to make you ***** and whine, a turbo contour will only be worse. You are going to be more likely to break things with that turbo kit. THis turbo kit may make you totally EMO!

Back