• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see your Contiques!

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
Well, since I'll probably never see any of you in my life...I'd like to see what you all drive! :eek: :laugh:

So come on! Let's whore those rides!

Yeah, let's see those rides.
We're here to help get rid of the boredom. ;)

These pics are old, but you don't care about that;)

After the Koni Kit / AKA my winter set up
AfterKonikit06-1.jpg

AfterKonikit05-1.jpg

After the new wheels
ChromeFSVTWheels4-1.jpg

ChromeFSVTWheels2-1.jpg

ChromeFSVTWheels1-1.jpg

This is my car with Quicksilv3r & my buddies Scion tC at the Auto Show
AutoShow2007002.jpg

Oh well, they're better than nothing. I'm planning on getting some better pics this summer. Who knows, I might even try to get some calendar worthy shots.:cool:

I'll bite...
My old SVT
27158385.jpg

27158711.jpg

^^Man, those Roush springs sat way lower in back.^^
21096656.jpg

And the current car/box/toaster:
43252115.jpg

I just ordered some 205/55 tires for the stock wheels. Should help it have a nicer stance and better handling (20mm extra on each corner). I hope it doesn't slow the car down too much! :help: :laugh:

I'm longing for something sportier, but LOVE the utility of the Scion.

It is the midnight blue. I think that is the correct color code. This is the only other pic that I could find. Is near dusk so it is still dark.

DSC01269.jpg

Found another
DSC01270.jpg

Pics of My SVT

Pics of My SVT

There's a few on my Registry page.

After 2-1/2 years, one of the PIAA lamps burned out.

Other than that, it now has about 58K miles on it and is still lookin' pretty much the same.

My girlfriend and I drove up Hwy 9 to Bellingham and she was impressed with its handling. I finally decided to swap the winter tires (Blizzaks) out for the summer tires (sticky Goodyears) and I have to learn how to drive it all over again!

Isn't it crazy how those tires change everything? I still haven't put my S03 Pole Positions back on, but I'm looking forward to it!

My car's 10th birthday is coming up, and I'm going to celebrate!

Here's a couple from 2002, and an icy one from 2004.
3y3rn2s.jpg

2cymlc1.jpg

43767vq.jpg

Last edited:
You guys (and girl) have some nice looking rides. :cool: Very clean!!

Woogieman...those wheels look hot on your car!

I think I've only ever seen one of the navy (dark blue) Contours. Nice, it's not one you see everyday. :)

I know there are more of you out there, post those pictures.

Last edited:
How's the fuel economy on those? Considering the shape...I can't think it's fantastic.
When I lived in Salt Lake I was getting 32 in the city and 34-5 on the highway. Driving in the gorge I get 30 on the highway...it takes a big hit w/ the wind.
I just spent the weekend in McMinnville w/ some friends and got 37 w/ a mix of highway and city.

And the current car/box/toaster:
43252115.jpg

Ya know, the first time I saw one of these, I thought, put a handle on the top and it can be a lunch box. :)

We've got a white one that rolls around town, he's got some subtle graphics on it (not a lot and it blends in) and wider tires. Looks pretty good.

Marty, what about your group shots including (?? IIRC??) grn99svt, woogie and you at the gates of PIR last summer?

We even have the new SVT owner from Mass. posting. :cool:
Just don't try that "small smoke show" with the SVT!
You did a great job with the Taurus Bob! Don't strip it to much, leave some for your sister. :)

Very nice Marty! I love the black rims with the chrome lip, always looks sharp on a shiny black car.

PDX, very nice also! I love the night shots. Something about night shots and a silver frost, it just looks cool.

Back