• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fastest contour

It eliminated wheel hop, but didn't stop the flexing.

I'm hoping to have some anti-flex products available in spring. They're being built on the R&D track car this winter. I'm hoping they help ETs as much as my poly mounts did.

just curious, what options do you guys have for traction mods?

solid mounts, traction bars, torque dampners, CABs?

my engine flexes like crazy. the rear roll resistor is completely shot. hopefully pole120 forgave me and will sell me a poly one :(

what do you mean flexing? I have the poly mounts, and when i rev the engine it doesn't move at all. Does it still move when I'm driving it hard but you can't check it by reving it when parked?

:) i had my hood up and put it in reverse and moved it back a bit. my buddy said "holy #@ck man you should get new roll resistors, it looked like your intake manifold was going to hit the firewall"

beat an evo where. i dont see them as being too fast in stock form. i watched a GSX rape an evo like four times.... i think the evo did a high 13.... the gsx did a 12. and both had similar setups as far as boost/turbo sizing and intercooling etc.

at springs zing josh has a bet over who wins the race with hector(I think) that has the evo, their doin the 1/4 mile and whoever loses wears a dress

Back