• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6 Oct North East meet:

hey guys i think we should all meet at one location outside of the zoo. i am tring to cordinate this with luca as far as the best and easiest place to all join up since we have people coming from all different locations.

Copy/paste and add your name if you are coming:

1. Glenn (Pen_Two)
2. Chris (Luca) + 1
3. Jeremy
4. Steve
5. Brian (Checker'd SVT)
6. Allen (Buddy Palumbo) + 1
7. Ian (yamaharacer 686)
8. Scott - ZeroHour
9. Jon (Redneckboarder) + 1
10. Jason (I8RICE)
11. Sean (SVTandSRT) +1
12. Aaron (Aaron 98 SE) + 1

If I missed you, sorry. Add your name!

Directions/address:

Driving Directions to the Lehigh Valley Zoo

Only a short distance from major roads including Rte 309, Rte 22, Rte 476, and I-78, the Zoo is approximately twenty to thirty minutes from most locations within the Lehigh Valley; approximately an hour from Valley Forge, Reading, and parts of New Jersey; and approximately an hour and twenty minutes from Philadelphia, Manhattan, and the Poconos.

The Lehigh Valley Zoo is located within the Center Range of the Trexler/Lehigh County Game Preserve in Schnecksville, PA. To reach the Zoo, you must first enter the Game Preserve (no cost or admission is required) and then follow a one-way road through the Preserve to reach the Zoo.

From the East (I-78 or Rte. 22)
Take Route 309 north for approximately 5-6 miles. You will pass the campus of Lehigh Carbon Community College shortly before the turn onto Game Preserve Road. Make a left onto Game Preserve Road and follow for approximately 2 miles. The main entrance gate will be on your left. Once you have entered the main vehicle gates, follow the one-way road to the Lehigh Valley Zoo parking area and entrance.

From the West (I-78 or Rte. 22)
Take Route 100 north for approximately 5-6 miles. Turn right onto Kistler Road. Follow Kistler Road for approximately 1.6 miles, then turn right onto Game Preserve Road. Follow Game Preserve Road to the main entrance gate (on your right.) Once you have entered the main vehicle gates, follow the one-way road to the Lehigh Valley Zoo parking area and entrance.

From the Reading / Kutztown areas
Take Route 222 east to Route 100 north, for approximately 5-6 miles. Turn right onto Kistler Road. Follow Kistler Road for approximately 1.6 miles, then turn right onto Game Preserve Road. Follow Game Preserve Road to the main entrance gate (on your right.) Once you have entered the main vehicle gates, follow the one-way road to the Lehigh Valley Zoo parking area and entrance.

From the Philadelphia area
Follow the Northeast Extension (Rte. 476) of the PA Turnpike (Rte. 76) to the Lehigh Valley exit. Take Route 22 east to Route 309 north. Take Route 309 north for approximately 5-6 miles. You will pass the campus of Lehigh Carbon Community College shortly before the turn onto Game Preserve Road. Make a left onto Game Preserve Road and follow for approximately 2 miles. The main entrance gate will be on your left. Once you have entered the main vehicle gates, follow the one-way road to the Lehigh Valley Zoo parking area and entrance.

For Mapquest:
5150 Game Preserve Road, P.O. Box 519, Schnecksville, PA 18078

More info:
http://www.lvzoo.org/Visit/hours_rates.html

With fifteen or more we can get a group rate. I will call soon and see what the group rate is.

Andrew: Will you be joining us?

Funny, every SVT that is coming will be silver so far. :)

Last edited:
Sheesh, you're number one on the list. :shrug:

I should be there, +1. :cool:

I'll be in the SE though, the SVT is stuck on the jacks.

I don't know if I can still be in the pics or not. :shrug:

Hopefully the SE is still shiny, I haven't seen either car in so long. :cry:

Glad you'll be coming!

You have a Contour so you can and will be in the pictures. :)

See you there.

1. Glenn (Pen_Two)
2. Chris (Luca) + 1
3. Jeremy
4. Steve
5. Brian (Checker'd SVT)
6. Allen (Buddy Palumbo) + 1
7. Ian (yamaharacer 686)
8. Scott - ZeroHour + 1 '86 SS Monte
9. Jon (Redneckboarder) + 1
10. Jason (I8RICE)
11. Sean (SVTandSRT) +1
12. Aaron (Aaron 98 SE) + 1
13. Andrew (kidSVT) +1

How many sil-fro SVT's are going to be there?

I will be, and my buddy comin up...

Last edited by a moderator:
for anybody that wants it ill have my brand new pudmunkies heatshield at the meet. since i sold the car i have no use for it. pm me for price if your interested.

That was fast Jon! :)

Umm, I think you're bringing the....

**evil laugh**

But can I count on you to get off my...

Stopping before teh banhammer.

banned-1.gif

:)

Back