• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car is in paint !!!

Right. If a bra is used correctly it can protect properly w/o I'll effects. At this day and age I'd just get the 3M film and not worry about taking the bra on and off all the time. Plus bra's are so 90's. ;)

I rather take the bra off then leave it on :laugh:

anyway in the spring I will get 3M film, but for now this is what I got

ehh, I don't really like the clear bra stuff. Its not easily removable, and it eventually takes damage too, which means it will need to be replaced every so often. I don't like the line it makes either. Plus, there's nothing better than popping off a bra!!

The clear bra takes a good beating. It should last 3 years at least before it gets replaced. I guess I don't notice the line unless you're really looking at it. I'm all for popping off bras one handed.

Watch out for those front clasping ones.

Do clear bra's block UV stuff or whatever? The prev owner of my car must have had some small bra on the hood all the time and there is a distinct difference in paint from where it was. :cry:

I wouldn't want segments of faded paint all overe the place.

The car looks amazing! Especially with those 5 spokes. :drool:

I love those wheels. Good work, and there is nothing wrong with taking preventative measures...

Nice work again, the car looks b-e-a-utiful.

day time pics

day time pics

you asked for daytime pics and here they are ...

DSC03109.JPG

DSC03110.JPG

DSC03111.JPG

DSC03112.JPG

DSC03113.JPG

DSC03114.JPG

DSC03115.JPG

Back