• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

no more cell pics

I want to suicide the Festiva's doors soooooo bad, no seriously i really do. :drool:

~Josh

easy to do on the festiva

all i have to do is take 2 hinges off my kitchen cabinets:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2545349_64_full.jpg
Hey bagged, I've got a question about this silver CSVT. You see the area between the taillights on the trunk below the black trim SVT logo? My 98 has the same trim and logo but that area on my car is filled with red tailight like plastic all the way across. Were some models/years that way? I would LOVE to remove all the plastic and have a smooth trunk lid like this silver one. Is it possible? Will I have to fill in some holes? it almost looks like there are little lights in the panel, should they light up when the brakes are on?? Sorry if this is an old topic.

Hey bagged, I've got a question about this silver CSVT. You see the area between the taillights on the trunk below the black trim SVT logo? My 98 has the same trim and logo but that area on my car is filled with red tailight like plastic all the way across. Were some models/years that way? I would LOVE to remove all the plastic and have a smooth trunk lid like this silver one. Is it possible? Will I have to fill in some holes? it almost looks like there are little lights in the panel, should they light up when the brakes are on?? Sorry if this is an old topic.

his car is just a painted reflector.

they are all like that just take it apart and paint it

Sounds like I have my next mod!! Thanks guys:)

just 10 mm nuts holding it on then you have to seperate the chrome peice from the reflector. make sure you scuff up the reflector and prime it before paint:cool:

e216c940.jpg

ok i got it now sorry guys just trying to figure out photobucket

Last edited:
Back