• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

VADER IS BACK

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Well I am back yall. I have done quite a bit of modding since I was here last to include

Torsen
Spec stage 2 (Yes I have that anoying buzzing sound too)
Spec flywheel
Custom exhaust (done this past sat) 2 3/4" pipe, no mufflers, magnaflow resinator, 4" intercooled tips
Optimized tb
Plugs and wires
New headlights
Rstb painted red to match the black and red theme
Custom made euro inspired front plate (to cover some road rash till it can be painted)
new lca's
new sway bar end links
new roll restrictors
new shift linkage
pre-98 center console painted to match color scheme
new front oval painted ua paint code to match
svt contour door sill plates (all 4 doors)
Toyo proxes 4's 215-45-17
Excel dl-46 17" wheels
sct chip re-flashed and dyno tuned by bamachips (gaines 6hp and 8tq over hypill,lol hahaha hypill)
New cv axels
New trailing arms

From FFW this year
4tfy6mt.jpg

Leaving Nopi nats last year with my 1st place trophie (yes thats a nascar trunk lid,lol)
5y99m6f.jpg

Chillin at Lake Lanier
4v6smfq.jpg

FX show last November, trophied there too
661jb5e.jpg

And the exhaust (please excuse how dirty it is, I put on the exhaust and when I was finished it was over 105 degrees here in atlanta saturday)
6d15glc.jpg

Soon I will be going overseas as a civilian contractor for KBR and while I am gone it will go into the shop for a forged, pnp'd 3l, full suspention, custom paint job, and the biggest turbo kit Tom and Joey have at that time. Its good to be back and yes I will appreciate all comments, good or bad!

Thanks Rawburt, good to have your support man. Btw for the ceg record since I havent said it here, vrooooom pshhhhhh in your car FTW!!!!!!

gah Ryan you were so bad when you were here the last time. you best be on your besta behavior now. glad to have ya back bro.

Welcome back Ryan!
The SVT is looking good!

Yes Todd my spelling is still horrible,lol

Chattavegas, yes the faster car was in front, damn Lacy and that powerworks.

Redlineracer12 I totaly agree, I ditched hypill after he started trying to have me field calls for him while he spent other peoples money and not give them what they paid for, then was about to be served with papers on mail fraud, and sued in small claims court by many many people, I was blinded by a "friend" and I am sorry for that. I am no longer a part of him and havent talked to him in a long time and never will again.

Yes I am the crazy leprechaun,hahahahaha

Here is the center console, the colors arent foir everyone but I like it.

5y9a6hy.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Todd my spelling is still horrible,lol

Chattavegas, yes the faster car was in front, damn Lacy and that powerworks.

Redlineracer12 I totaly agree, I ditched hypill after he started trying to have me field calls for him while he spent other peoples money and not give them what they paid for, then was about to be served with papers on mail fraud, and sued in small claims court by many many people, I was blinded by a "friend" and I am sorry for that. I am no longer a part of him and havent talked to him in a long time and never will again.

Yes I am the crazy leprechaun,hahahahaha

Here is the center console, the colors arent foir everyone but I like it.

5y9a6hy.jpg

The COLORS ARE beautiful.....

From what I Hear, Welcome back.... I love me a Black and Red CSVT. Thats what Im going for....

- Amyn

Back