• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

VADER IS BACK

Thanks guys, yeah the colors like I have said dont please everyone but I like them and yeah the shifter lines up fine, just make sure you get the pre-98 radio bezel as well, and good luck finding a good condition shift boot and a cup holder, I got lucky on both and got everything for about $20.00 at the local pull-a-part.

Last edited:
Welcome back, NASCAR trunk and all (hell, who am I kidding? I have a whale-tail...). Shoulda kept your old TZ-16's though, they're pimp wheels!

:p

;)

Sup there We are like one big happy family again. :)
The south will rise again! or something like that see ya this weekend.

Welcome back!

I love the new wheels, much better than the old ones imo, and the painted dash is really growing on me!

Looks great :drool:

Yeah stock stereo and all, I will eventually get a touch screen tv setup but I am more for looks and performance than sound, plus I only listen to the radio to and from work, thats about all I drive it now unless I go to the track.

The tz-16's were defective, the lugholes werent bored out enough so I got these dl-46's for FREE.

The south has risen, uprise fellow dip chewers and revolt against the evil people who dont want you to park dead cars on your front lawn, git er done.hahahahahahahaha

(By the way I am the farthest from a redneck)

Ok 2 more pics.

5xrs7xj.jpg

4xzxde0.jpg

Definitely looks good, Ryan! I wish those wheels were an inch larger, but they look awesome! Still looking to get the entire car repainted?

Mark

Yeah me too man, my next set will be 18's. And yeah the car will go in for paint in the engine bay while the 3l is being done, then once the 3l and turbo and everything else is buttoned up, then it goes to s.c to my paint guru, he is amazing with paint. I have seen a few cars he has done and they are amazing and what he is charging me I cant beat it. Here is just a sample of his airbrush work

4u264gi.jpg

Back