• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

VADER IS BACK

hey ryan. permit me if i may, but without names and details, what did u do that got u kicked out in the first place? thing is, i didnt know u prior to ur ban. the ryan that i've come to know on here doesnt seem like one that gets in trouble much. other than the booze thing once in a while.:laugh:

YOU :censored::censored::censored::censored: HEAD!
Damn it, I'm just mad because your car is all better now and mine is still broke.......

hehehehee I know I was just busting your grapes,lol

hey ryan. permit me if i may, but without names and details, what did u do that got u kicked out in the first place? thing is, i didnt know u prior to ur ban. the ryan that i've come to know on here doesnt seem like one that gets in trouble much. other than the booze thing once in a while.:laugh:

I was a total tool, I took everything far too personally and flew off the handle all the time and acted like a baby. Thats pretty much it,lol

Yeah me too man, my next set will be 18's. And yeah the car will go in for paint in the engine bay while the 3l is being done, then once the 3l and turbo and everything else is buttoned up, then it goes to s.c to my paint guru, he is amazing with paint. I have seen a few cars he has done and they are amazing and what he is charging me I cant beat it. Here is just a sample of his airbrush work

4u264gi.jpg

Welcome back and uhhhh, what did you have in mind?

Sweet turbo!

...Wrong car:laugh:

I'm glad to see that you've come such a long way, Ryan. I remember reading the story from the outside back in the old forums when you got kicked off. That was some crazy ish. But you really are a model member now.:cool:

Sweet turbo!

...Wrong car:laugh:

I'm glad to see that you've come such a long way, Ryan. I remember reading the story from the outside back in the old forums when you got kicked off. That was some crazy ish. But you really are a model member for being gaytarded now.:cool:

It wasn't me, I sware...he said it

^whats wrong with that:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah I learned alot from my old days. I love ceg and wont risk being stupid and being kicked off again.

Back