• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So I did a favor for the parental unit...(56k...LOL!)

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
Washed her car. I had just finished washing my car...so I said what the hell. :laugh:

P7110022.jpg

(the one below reminds me of a bigger sibling making the younger sibling back down. :shrug: )
P7110023.jpg

P7110024.jpg

P7110025.jpg

P7110026.jpg

I'm going to have to get some claybar for the rockerpanels on the Magnum though. It wasn't coming clean no matter how hard I tried.

I'm not sure if they would, I like them because they're almost an exact color match to Sil Fro.

True - I really like the color of the E1 rims agaisnt the black. Meh - I'll have to keep looking, I couldn't even find them on their website. I dont want to steal the thread - I wish my car looked that nice when clean :laugh:

If you can't find them under ICW, try Panther. Same exact wheel (one of the wheels on my car is from them).:laugh:

yeah icw doesn't make them anymore...panther carried them as of the time that i bought the replacement. they are still out there though

yea works fast. lol and the panthers do look good on a black svt. my friend has them, but his are primer grey. looks hottt!!!!!

Are you ever going to take that Elky Engineering plate off?
I think the car would look much better without it, unless your state requires a front plate.

Are you ever going to take that Elky Engineering plate off?
I think the car would look much better without it, unless your state requires a front plate.

I've grown fond of it. :eek:

Besides, it distinguishes my car from the rest. :)

And PA doesn't require the front plate. I'm also looking at the future though. I plan on moving and plan on having the car still. The state I'm planning on going to requires a front plate.

Last edited:
Aren't you a nice boy. :)

I think he needs to leave the Elky plate. The last time he was at my house he went ripping ( driving quickly, not recklessly) up my street. He said "now the neighbors will think that it was you".
LMAO!
I'll need all the proof I can get. ;)

Well, my car sounds much faster than it is...what with that annoying god damn thing buzzing in the muffler. :blackeye:

Back