• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Waterford Hills Open Track 5/15/2008

I just went ahead and sent Boris' deposit to Steeda. He can pay me back at the club breakfast tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
#1 MxRacer- Deposit Paid
#2 T-o-double-dizzle- Deposit Paid
#3 SoundQ SVT - Deposit paid
#4 Barge -Deposit paid
#5 Pole120- Deposit paid
#6 fornetti14- Deposit paid
#7 Trapps- Deposit paid
#8 Steeda - deposit paid
#9 rkneeshaw- Deposit paid
#10 Zenboy- deposit paid
#11 SVThopeful-Deposit paid
#12 Hector- Deposit paid
#13 Icefury- Deposit paid
#14 Ra^2- Deposit paid
#15 Zoom Zoom Diva- Deposit paid
#16 M!key-Deposit paid
#17 Striker2-Deposit paid
#18 JamesMason-Deposit paid
#19 Boumacj-Deposit paid
20 Dan Sandberg - SVTOA-HOI member (Lightning) - Deposit Paid
#21 Don Mallinson - SHO Club / SVTOA-HOI member (SHO)- Deposit Paid
#22 Pudmunkie- Deposit paid
#23 Ken Mallinson - SHO Club / SVTOA-HOI member (SHO)- Deposit Paid
#24 Boris Peharda- SVTOA-HOI member (M3 for now) - Deposit Paid
#25 Denny Gibson - - SVTOA-HOI member (Cobra)

And we are at 25....

I have a question/request...

Since there are several of us coming up from central Illinois for the open track, I would imagine we'll all come up on Wednesday.

Is there a hotel close by the track for us to stay at for the one night Wednesday night, and if so is there someone in the area that can swing a block of rooms at a group discount?

I would imagine there would be more interested in this than just us.

I have a question/request...

Since there are several of us coming up from central Illinois for the open track, I would imagine we'll all come up on Wednesday.

Is there a hotel close by the track for us to stay at for the one night Wednesday night, and if so is there someone in the area that can swing a block of rooms at a group discount?

I would imagine there would be more interested in this than just us.

I'd be interested, 80% anyway, depends on if I can convince som others to come up early too.

~Josh

besides the fact of gear control, is there any rules specific to waterford hills that prohibits auto's from participating in track events? I would have got a manual fusion v6 if they made one. I just don't want to pay the rest of the fee and get there to find out I cannot run the open track:help: .

besides the fact of gear control, is there any rules specific to waterford hills that prohibits auto's from participating in track events? I would have got a manual fusion v6 if they made one. I just don't want to pay the rest of the fee and get there to find out I cannot run the open track:help: .

no, you can have an auto on rentals and open track days.

Its marked down just MX took soo long that I misplaced my Paypal card. Might have to request another one if i can't find it tonight.

Steeda

Its marked down just MX took soo long that I misplaced my Paypal card. Might have to request another one if i can't find it tonight.

Steeda

lmfao! don't make me kill you!

we are penciled in on the date. as soon as jason dumas finds his card, it will be officially offical.

Ya me it only took you like 4 months to figure out who i had to pay. STFU!!!! Douche'

Back