• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Waterford Hills Open Track 5/15/2008

what deposit?!

jesus h christ! hello?! my head hurts.

Last edited:
Don't be lame James. Its 25 bucks. And if you can't make it you can sell your spot. Your gonna run anyhow along with Mike soo, make it happen

9 more people guys, Mikey? Kevin? Blu Fuz? sharkey, pud etc etc

let go we need to reserve this date

Doh, Steeda, I forgot to give you the $$ for the deposit the other day. Remind me this weekend.

Paypal me the deposit fee then your name will go on the list.

Paypal instructions are in the main thread

Im going to open it up to other members from other groups pretty soon. Soo if you want to have your name on the list and run the track at SZ you need to paypal asap

Steeda,

I mentiond to the guys from my SVTOA chapter about the $25. I told them I was going to wait until we were at about 20 so they would bump it to close to 25. We were at 16 at the time. I see we are at 18 now...

Sorry I haven't been keeping up on this topic. My wife and I made an offer on a house and listed ours in the past 10 days so needless to say life has been hectic. I have only been online 3 times from home over that period.

I'll try to get in touch with them all and have them send deposits to you soon. Or I can collect them and give you the information and a single paypal...

Bob, I was thinkin about waiting to open it up until after labor day. Gives the CEG'rs a few more weeks

I will not be able to come with the tour do to transaxle issues, but I have the fusion sel v6, would I be able to bring this out instead. Also, I don't have a paypal account but I can send a money order/check. Would like to give it a go if it's cool. Haven't been to SZ open tracks but I do have a lot of experience at pomona and RMR, so what ever class you put me into I'd be cool with. Thanks in advance

I would recommend setting up a paypal account. your going to need it for other things SZ related as well.

Within the next 2 weeks I am gonna open it up to other non-ceg'rs

Back