• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Waterford Hills Open Track 5/15/2008

Give Stu a shout. I think he has been trying to contact you about this. He is ready to pay up I believe.

hey steedass, stu has taken my spot. thanks for your time. see you next year!

Is it possible that people could let Steeda know what your track experience is beforehand.

Also, it would be good to know if people have experience, especially instructing, if they would be willing to help out with instructing the noobs in the morning.

I think Steeda said the groups will be split up pretty good so unless you're working on your car a bunch i doubt instructing would impact your track time at all.

I just think this will help to make it a fun, safe day for everyone.

I don't wanna see any accidents, and I definetely don't wanna see someone taking out someone else's car.

exactly barge.

can everyone pm me with how many track days u have done and where? so i can put the groups in order prior.

also remember payment for the track day must be in my paypal by the 15th i think i said before. thats 3 weeks. 125 is due per driver

any word if i can get in on this? zero experience here. steeda.... teach me? i'll let you pound some laps with the 3L if you do. lol

At previous on-track events I've been to, the attire requirements were:

Helmet (SA00 or SA05 certified, not M for Motorcycle)
Long sleeved cotton shirt and full length pants/jeans (at a minimum) *firesuit acceptable to be sure....
Closed-toe shoes (no sandals)

I would imagine we could/should follow this, but I don't know the particular requirements for this track.

Here is a link to a website that has information about Waterford Hills, including a hot lap description and a link to the track's website.

http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/MI/WaterfordHills.html

I HIGHLY recommend that anyone that is wanting to do laps at Waterford Hills for the first time read the hot lap description many times. Memorize it if you want. I did this before my first time at Gingerman last year and also before my first time running the full course at Autobahn last fall and it made my experience and enjoyment of the track so much greater than when I did Autobahn in 2005 without a clue about the track.

I've been looking at the hot laps and checking out the maps. It looks like this is gonna be some fun. let me figure out the paypal setup and I'll pay

Back