• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted Black SVT just traded in-back lot of Mazda Dealer

Spotted Black SVT just traded in-back lot of Mazda Dealer

Hey,

Just in case anyone is interested...spotted a Black Contour SVT just traded in at Byers Mazda Subaru in Columbus, Ohio. It was in decent shape..had the ASiS Sticker in the window. After market wheels-Black Leather. Just a FYI It is in the back of the building-well it was yesterday!!

Tour

Blacked out SVT with gunmetal E0's in Northville by Uno's and Trader Joes-- Looked nice from Haggerty, didn't get to see it too close

This look familiar? :) That was me in Trader Joes. You should have knew it was me by how far away I was parked because I don't want to be near any cars or carts! That was unfortuneatly the last time I drove the 3L because I have since lost the keys. :troutslap: :(

3LSVT012.jpg

3LSVT014.jpg

friend of mine said he saw a really nice green svt on 480 i believe. said it had a cf cowl hood, and a front splitter. license plate read wa2tuff :laugh:

really suprising here....i spotted you on Route 68 heading South from Urbana, OH

Midnight Red Pre-98, nice looking dual exhaust of sorts, 17 inch 5-spokes, tinted windows, SE skirts with Mystique front splitter...looked to be lowered too

Suprises me because the only guys I know of around here are ohiocsvt and i....and it sure wasnt him lol

Spotted a sil fro svt at Home Depot in Avon Commons and you drove by Boater's World a few times too. Fugly wheels and a touring wing maybe lowered too. Ditch the rims and wing and it won't look like doo-doo. :nonono:

really suprising here....i spotted you on Route 68 heading South from Urbana, OH

Midnight Red Pre-98, nice looking dual exhaust of sorts, 17 inch 5-spokes, tinted windows, SE skirts with Mystique front splitter...looked to be lowered too

Suprises me because the only guys I know of around here are ohiocsvt and i....and it sure wasnt him lol
are you around UT?

Back