• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Started project free SVT today....

sigh.. I sorta miss all you folk.

You should.... I am bummed that you and M!ke aren't going to SZ. I lost a roommate and a good friend :cry:.

OK, back to PFS - Are you dropping in the 3L and trans by yourself or is Mike going to be there.... ?

hey -- I have a set of SVT valve covers sitting at my house... anyone want to buy a set and send them to Joe to color all pretty like?

I need stuff gone - yesterday!

What u got? I'm not nearly broke enough yet. :laugh:

OK, back to PFS - Are you dropping in the 3L and trans by yourself or is Mike going to be there.... ?

I assume we'll both be there.... :shrug: IDK...

M!ke=rooommate / good friend
Crispy=good friend / possible roommate

I will just miss you guys at the meet, that is all that I was saying..... don't WTF me.

Just for SZ, not in real life :)

well i'm sure you'd fit right in with joe then...

U suck... I had some sweet parts for you, but I decided I am going to keep them so I can look at them and stuff.....

I think Josh is napping from all the driving today :eek: night, night Josh :sleep:

Ohhhhh, I can't wait to get mine back! WOooOoOOOoOOOO HoOOOooooOOOOOooOOooooOo.

Ohhhhh, I can't wait to get mine back! WOooOoOOOoOOOO HoOOOooooOOOOOooOOooooOo.

Disassembly is all finished up. :) Depending on how tonight goes, I'll either be working on reassembly tonight thru the night or starting it tomorrow morning and finishing up monday night.

ETA? I am so excited to help you get some things into your tour :drool: Lets get this thing on the track! I hope mine isn't fighting you too much :)

Back