• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for a job!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Well after 10 and half years my work decided to "eliminate my position" as well as get rid of an entire shift, going down to just days and afternoons. I'm going to be ok for the next 3 monthes as I have a severance package, but I'm not sitting on that and have been hitting the pavement as of last Friday. My experience is in the identification/packing/shipping of carbide/HSS tools. I also have a "C" drivers licence with a flawless record and really like being out and about taking care of the customers. If anyone can help out please let me know and I can get my resume out to whomever, thanks;) I'm open to just about anything and don't mind the hours, amount of hours, etc.

BTW, if you've got to get ahold of me my email is usmondeo@aol.com or you can use the regular PM, again, thanks.

sucks to hear, roger. too bad they didn't give you a better package, then you maybe could have started a detailing business full-time.

i'll keep my ears and eyes open as well.

good luck!

Thank you everyone for your support! I have an interview with a company that's a competitor of Balzers tomorrow @11:00 a.m. As far as the detailing business goes, well, I'd love to do something like that, but in that business someone comes in with some disposable income to use and in todays Michigan economy, that isn't too much! To give you an example, I've done (2) cars for a fee this year....:help: Once again, thank you everyone for your support!

Roger, I may need someone to detail the M3 pretty soon here . . . possibly the Cobra too once I'm ready to sell it.

The interview went well on Tuesday and they want me to start next week, but the pay is HALF of what I made before, so I continue to not just find a job, but the RIGHT job. I'm not looking to make what I did in my last job to start, but I can't take a job that pays about the same as someone who starts at Autozone either:crazy: Yesterday I stopped and dropped off my resume and filled out an application at this heat treating company that's going to have an opening for a driver in a couple weeks. I was told about this place by my wifes best friends Dad who's part owner of a tooling company, so that looks real good right now and I'm keeping my fingers crossed! One thing I've got going for me right now is my severance package that pays me for a full 40 hour work week for the next 11 weeks. I WILL FIND THE RIGHT JOB!

Roger, I may need someone to detail the M3 pretty soon here . . . possibly the Cobra too once I'm ready to sell it.

I must've missed the fact that you've gotten an M3 Brian, congrats on that. I haven't been on here as much as usual, but what year/color is it, any pics (free whoring!) If you were to decide to have both of them there is always a multi-car discount available;)

LOL, I've got pics of it up in pics and videos, thread is titled "woohoo 3.2L" or something like that. I've had it for almost two weeks now. Found it for way less than they sell for up here, so I flew down to florida and drove it home. The plan is to fix it up a little and resell it pretty quick. I'm not nearly a big enough jerk to be a real BMW driver :D

I think you're the gay here. You try to pawn it off on me all the time but I def think you're the one who LOVES DA COCK!

Thank you everyone for your support! I have an interview with a company that's a competitor of Balzers tomorrow @11:00 a.m. As far as the detailing business goes, well, I'd love to do something like that, but in that business someone comes in with some disposable income to use and in todays Michigan economy, that isn't too much! To give you an example, I've done (2) cars for a fee this year....:help: Once again, thank you everyone for your support!

only two? Ive done 4 :D

sorry to hear about this Roger, its happening way to much over here in EGL. Hope you find something soon!

I got a call from Manpower (hold the jokes:laugh: ) yesterday and the lady asked if she could suggest me to her clients (again, hold the jokes:laugh: ) I'm thinking they got ahold of my resume through monster or career builder, so we'll see how it goes. I'm keeping my chin up, so don't worry too much about me!

Back