• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wife's M5 gets Dixis Titanium Exhaust and H Pipe

I'm not loaded, I just love cars with an unnatural, unnatural love. :)

The exhaust didn't make a big power increase, however the headers did. Pretty nice difference in power, especially down low (where it's needed on that car). The car is not too loud cruising, but when your foot is flat on the floor, it screams.

If you claim not to be loaded, then I guess your definition of "loaded" would make the rest of us Contour owners look like welfare-cases! :laugh:

what do you drive again? lol. no need to be modest!!!!

A Duratec powered car, just like most everyone else here! :shrug: Heck, mine's even missing the cup holders, the center console, the glove box, the rear seats, the trunk, power windows, power mirrors, and most everything else! Talk about ghetto fabulous.

A Duratec powered car, just like most everyone else here! :shrug: Heck, mine's even missing the cup holders, the center console, the glove box, the rear seats, the trunk, power windows, power mirrors, and most everything else! Talk about ghetto fabulous.
You know I will trade all of that stuff on my car for yours any day.

A Duratec powered car, just like most everyone else here! :shrug: Heck, mine's even missing the cup holders, the center console, the glove box, the rear seats, the trunk, power windows, power mirrors, and most everything else!...
... and somehow urs is much more expensive...;). its all good bro. ur modesty is refreshing. wonderful cars u got there.

You see, now that's just taking it too far!

:laugh:

You are far too modest :D

I hope to own a noble one day. Your cars are thoroughly badass! :laugh:

sick wheels on the noble!

yeah, i dont care for the stepped lips on HRE's wheels. i can hook you up with a nice set for your wife's car. with some nice fat lips. maybe she'd like brushed aluminum or the centers painted to match the car's paint.

Those HRE wheels were sold. I have some temporary wheels on there now, with hypersilver centers and stainless steel lip. The stainless is surprisingly convenient over the normal polished or chromed.

car2s.jpg

rear1s.jpg

rear2s.jpg

I probably won't replace them until the Noble gets new wheels.

I plan to get those wheels, haven't yet. :)

BTW, another M5 was in the shop getting the same mods: intake scoops, lightweight underdrive pulley, and RPi exhaust (all 3 sections, plus the headers). Interesting how different this setup is than the headers he had on there before.

header_exhaust_dyno.jpg

Those rotors are starting to rust. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that means the car is now not drivable and junk. I will be there in a couple days to pay you for the scrap value of it. I am sorry.

Those rotors are starting to rust. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that means the car is now not drivable and junk. I will be there in a couple days to pay you for the scrap value of it. I am sorry.

I hate to say it, but he's right. I'm in Los Angeles, so I'll take the car for now... to... hold it... for elraido.

*snicker*

Back