• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lapeer dragway

well of course its not all dirt, but where you park you cars it is, then you have the little runway right next to the right lane, but why would you want to park you car into dirt. then go make some passes.you cant really get all the dirt off in a burnout. and what about the back tires they dont get cleaned off, thus leaving dirt on the track. and my car burning out into 3rd gear has nothing to do with my driving the track was terrible, everyone i came with ran slow, like i said a guy also blew his motor and they didnt really do that nice of a job cleaning it off so the track really wasnt good. i can drive my car. Raw you talk like your a pro driver,i never said i was the best. anytime you want to take it to the track lets go. ill win everytime :) sorry. your cars slow. :(

hahaahaah why the hell does everyone think i smoke pot. wow unbeliveable how ignorant and stereotypical some people can be. I GOT ARRESTED DUMBASS 2 YRS AGO FOR IT....... Was on probation for over a year and now my job requires me to take a drug test monthly. And of course ill win. :) your car is slow. :) id like to see what you run the first time you take your car to the track and have crappy conditions. come back and post some times. like i said i ran a 14.0 flat at 101 thats not bad for my first time. people are running 13.6 on a good day.

hahaahaah why the hell does everyone think i smoke pot. wow unbeliveable how ignorant and stereotypical some people can be. I GOT ARRESTED DUMBASS 2 YRS AGO FOR IT....... Was on probation for over a year and now my job requires me to take a drug test monthly. And of course ill win. :) your car is slow. :) id like to see what you run the first time you take your car to the track and have crappy conditions. come back and post some times. like i said i ran a 14.0 flat at 101 thats not bad for my first time. people are running 13.6 on a good day.

Dude, 420 in the name...COME ON! :troutslap:

Ill race you in the fall on a track. Gingerman, Grattan or RA. Wherever you would like. :)

Ive had this name since i joined. and at that time i did smoke pot. I dont know how to change my name , if i could i would so i dont keep getting these dumbass posts about me smoking pot when i dont . its getting ridiculuos. so if anyone knows how to change your name plese let me know. thanks. By track you mean 1/4 mile? or a track. because my car goes fine in a straight line, but when i turn the wheel the car really dosent.lol

Last edited:
Not really fair to a contour to race in a straight line. Plus thats rather boring. Road Course FTW

Man, and here I thought supercharged mustangs were fast.. got a 14.0 @ 101 and MX with his 13.7 :)

Last edited:
WOW READ MY POSTS THAT WAS WHEN MY CAR WAS STOCK . and steeda im almost positive that you would win on the track. the mustang dosent really turn , i mean i can turn the wheel , but the car dosent. maybe if it had a nice long straight away.lol

Last edited:
WOW READ MY POSTS THAT WAS WHEN MY CAR WAS STOCK . and steeda im almost positive that you would win on the track. the mustang dosent really turn , i mean i can turn the wheel , but the car dosent. maybe if it had a nice long straight away.lol

chillax, we are just poking fun at you.

seriously though you think a supercharged 500rwhp car would run a 14.0? when you know the car stock can run up to a 13.6. i was refering to my other posts on my car about its details that i have previously posted.

seriously though you think a supercharged 500rwhp car would run a 14.0? when you know the car stock can run up to a 13.6. i was refering to my other posts on my car about its details that i have previously posted.

if the car has serious traction issues, yes. i don't know your driving skills. :shrug:

Back