• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

who was it?

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
i was on my way to the airport in Milwaukee today and saw a silver frost SVT with tinted winders and E1 wheels and a white sticker of sorts on the rear window down low near on the drivers side.
it was around 5 pm on 13th street, i think, one exit from the airport off of 43?

thought it was hetfield, but it wasnt.
anyone?

yeah yeah...i realized after i left that i was stoopid.
but i did get to hang with mike and josh and some chick.
i even got SVT grease on me!
weeeeeeeeeeee

on a side note...the fire alarm went off in the hotel at 4AM!!!
fuggers!!!

i was on my way to the airport in Milwaukee today and saw a silver frost SVT with tinted winders and E1 wheels and a white sticker of sorts on the rear window down low near on the drivers side.
it was around 5 pm on 13th street, i think, one exit from the airport off of 43?

There is an Oak Creek high school student that I talked to last week who has a SF with E1's on it, not sure of the sticker. Oak Creek is right near the airport. So it could have been him, possibly??

you are in WI and didnt tell anyone? wth?

I new Elky was going to be here. :shrug:

I would never......

frosty.JPG

Yes, I'm sure they're brand new! I ordered them from Bill J. and they came new in the box with brand new bulbs (although I put my own in. I don't know why you say that, except for maybe the bubbling chrome at the inside top of the one headlight, which I was going to deal with after my car was put back together. Now I don't know when that will be, so maybe I will just do eyelids:shrug:

Back