• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Leaving....

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
...on a jet plane...

i leave tomorrow for my first business trip.
i fly to Milwaukee in the morning, then on Wednesday morning i get to head to our Mequon Plant and Wednesday afternoon i head over to our Milwaukee plant.
Wednesday night i fly out to Cleveland and Thursday i am at the Cleveland plant all day.
then i fly back home Thursday night.
fun fun.
hehe
gonna be interesting, having never done something like this before.

Not a bad deal. Biz travel isn't terrible, as long as they're putting you up in a decent hotel and covering a lot of your costs. I've had to go to NY a few times for work, and it can be fun. Just bring something to keep you entertained. Local TV generally sucks.

...on a jet plane...

i leave tomorrow for my first business trip.
i fly to Milwaukee in the morning, then on Wednesday morning i get to head to our Mequon Plant and Wednesday afternoon i head over to our Milwaukee plant.

Hope you enjoy my city while you're here! Milwaukee is a great place. Who do you work for that has a plant in Milwaukee and Mequon (a suburb of Milwaukee)? My guess might be Rockwell? Go to a Brewer game while you here, St Louis is in town and we have a beautiful new ball park. Don't forget to take a brewery tour. Miller is the big one, but also try Sprecher or Lakefront. Take a drive along the lakefront. Enjoy your first business trip.

Just think of all those Ti**y bars you can go to where noone knows your name.

Have a good time!

thing is I am pretty sure Elky names precedes him so no luck there :laugh:

yeah first business trip is interesting ... I know I will never forget mine ... but then again it almost got me fired ... and no it wasn't because of something like that, take your minds out of the gutter :nonono:

:crazy:

down side to my traveling for work is I have to pay for it upfront then I get reimbursed after the trip ...

omg you have to go hang with CEGers!! :D

business trips are fun. It gets me away from my desk, and I can eat whatever I want. heh

yes, i work for Rockwell...HUGE company.

my only free night will be tonight, i will have my laptop so if anyone wants to try and get together, let me know.
i wont be able to drive anywhere because the rental car will be in my supervisors name and i dont think he would let me take it, haha

I remember one of my first big trips - spent a week in Atlanta for some stats training. They have some of the best t*tty bars down there... Plus I got a sunburn in April. Saw a Braves game... Used public transportation... Ate some spicy food... Got plastered a couple nights... Good times... I got real creative on my expense report.

yes, i work for Rockwell...HUGE company.

my only free night will be tonight, i will have my laptop so if anyone wants to try and get together, let me know.
i wont be able to drive anywhere because the rental car will be in my supervisors name and i dont think he would let me take it, haha

You can come to the PRT shop and help Josh and I pull a trans out for a new clutch. I'll even pick you up.

Back