• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I <3 Ground Controls

I was just stating some observations is all. Don't know why all the other kids are giving $.02 about other setups. :help: NO ONE CARES!

I was just stating some observations is all. Don't know why all the other kids are giving $.02 about other setups. :help: NO ONE CARES!

You'ld think it was the suspension forum, and i was actually asking for, or caring about, their opinion. :laugh:

Crying about $700 bucks for suspension :p

Take a look at what WRX struts cost. Even the cheapest upgrade is the Koni Inserts which require you to cut open your stock struts and I think they are over 600 bucks.

You'ld think it was the suspension forum, and i was actually asking for, or caring about, their opinion. :laugh:

I know you care about my opinion... and I think GC's are too much of a hack. If you got some better springs and the koni's revalved to match they'd probably be good.. but at that point you might as well get something better.

I still have the koni/GC's Ill take pics tomm of how low it is :)

Waiting for paint to dry right now

I still have the koni/GC's Ill take pics tomm of how low it is :)

Waiting for paint to dry right now

Painted yours too eh? I love the Koni's in Black with new stickers on em, looks hot next to the red/gold of the GC's

show_image.pl

MMMM GCs and Konis.... Comfort sucks but that is not the goal when getting GCs, it's all about how low can you go! Nice Josh.

Back