• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All New Dyno Day info AWD dyno!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, wasn't quite planning on shelling out for the Dyno quite yet....I'm still in, but will have to send payment Friday at the earliest.

Phil at Dynotech said their tailpipe sniffer only reads 3 tenths higher than a wideband installed into a bung. While its not as accurate, I dont think I would go as far as to say its worthless. :shrug:

x2

But with that said I will have a bung ready to go.

Isn't it 3%? Which would be $51.50.

Edit-
I have made an executive decision and revised the original post. This dyno spot is set in stone. I'm just going to begin collecting payments now.

So have you made a decision on when you need the money by? Also why can't we just pay the shop when we come in to dyno? That's the way we've setup dyno days at some of the shops around here. They don't seem to have a problem with it. Then you wouldn't have to screw around collecting all the money :shrug:

Because I don't know you from Adam and I count on no one for $. Need the money send now! SZ is in less than 4 weeks FWIW. :help:

I'm running... I'm just currently walking a fine monetary line since i've used SZ as justification to buy too much stuff :p

Just gotta hope everything ships in time.

Back