• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All New Dyno Day info AWD dyno!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure that was directed at me to:rolleyes: , IM out i already dynoed because you said there was no AWD at 1st, Not spending more money to see the same numbers..

Not the same numbers, since different model dynos are different and even within the same model, all dynos are calibrated differently. I've seen variation between dynos of as much as 100 hp.

The dyno run for you would be for comparison's sake, at the very least. I'm hoping to convince Mikey Boy to un-marry his ECU flash for the first run, so we all have a base STi comparison on that dyno. (I would, but I can't swap out my exhaust so it wouldn't be a good baseline.)

and if you're budget is so tight you can't spend 20 bucks you're gonna be pretty bored while we're all out drinking and partying and crap.

Well, thats part of the reason Amanda and I got the nickname "SZ rabbits" last year. I was exhausted from working 12 hour days the two weeks prior to SZ and neither of us had much money to spend going out all weekend, not to mention she was (and still is) not legal drinking age and we're both not big drinkers. I wish I had the money to toss around on going out to eat all weekend and buying a crapload of booze, but I don't, so I deal with it. :shrug:

Well, thats part of the reason Amanda and I got the nickname "SZ rabbits" last year. I was exhausted from working 12 hour days the two weeks prior to SZ and neither of us had much money to spend going out all weekend, not to mention she was (and still is) not legal drinking age and we're both not big drinkers. I wish I had the money to toss around on going out to eat all weekend and buying a crapload of booze, but I don't, so I deal with it. :shrug:

So buy a 24-pack of your favorite sugary beverage and come hang out with us anyway! Lord knows we spend most of our time in parking lots, and not in bars. :laugh:

I plan on being a regular at the parking lot hangouts this year. I also plan on downing a few here and there throughout the weekend (I do drink alcohol, just not alot), but when it comes time to migrate to BWW for the crazy shots and stuff, the g/f and I may have to stay behind. I'm just lookin forward to SZ, because I've got alot of things to do to my car before then. I have a huge pile of parts still waiting to go in!!!:laugh:

Let's see:

Todd says AWD dyno.
I say I want to dyno.
Todd backs out of AWD dyno.
I don't want to wait so I dyno elsewhere.
Todd says AWD again.
I don't want to waste more money on dyno.

You're lucky there are still AWD guys still wanting to dyno.:rolleyes:

Sounds like someone doesn't wanna get smoked by barge again..

Seems to me that the EVO guys are pussies

Just remember that certian a certian thing is only 1.5"s away from being a ******* :)

hey kids we are all going to be at the same dyno on the same day so it will be a great time to have real numbers to compare. besides, hector and kevin, the numbers we got at AMS on their dynojet are higher then they are going to read on the mustang dyno at SZ.

i am going to have the lowest numbers and i still want to have something concrete to compare to the other subies that are dynoing on the same day.

cliff notes= same dyno, same day, lets do dis!

When everyone has memories and pics of good times. Don't feel bad because you stayed in your room. ;)
LOL, it happened last year. Maybe we'll go, but I don't have the coin to toss around at restaurants every night. On another note, I can't wait till SZ!!

LOL, it happened last year. Maybe we'll go, but I don't have the coin to toss around at restaurants every night.

Being there doesn't require any coin. Hell, Pete brought his own beer to B-dubs last year. :laugh: That **** was classic.

Back