• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gingerman Signup Thread

your going to need them, but you should keep your mods quiet because when i blow by you in my absolutely stock car others wont laugh at you. just a heads up.

Bah... I have lots of excuses if I lose to you... :p

But luckily I won't have to use them because the only time you'll be seeing me is when i'm lapping you.

All who get passed by the mighty truck will be ridiculed and Chang will make a special chapter on the SZ07 dvd for you.

But it's ok because by the time it comes out, fashionably late of course, everyone will have forgotten who you were anyway and it won't matt anymore.

Just an fyi- I emailed Gingerman yesterday to ask about ride alongs (my g/f, a video camera operator, etc.) and their reply was this:

Kyle
Insurance does not allow or cover anyone other than the driver or a licensed
instructor. Sorry about your girlfriend.
Gary

Just thought I would let everyone know. Also, as of right now, it looks as though I may not be participating on-track anymore. There have been some complications with the clutch replacement in the SVT and it looks like it won't be ready in time. :cry: I don't know if it's really worth it to take my SE out there on the E1's or not. I've autocrossed it before, but now I'm down to it as my only car and I don't think I want to risk breaking anything.

LOL I thnk im gonna drive there with the hoosiers on. Just for the fun factor

Max EH LOL who cares. Have fun with your extra .2hp lool

My crap's hand ported baby...

That will be sweet since your hoosiers will be nice and worn out by the time you get there :p

Their insurance policy must have changed this year or something because last year ride-a-longs were no big deal.

LOL I thnk im gonna drive there with the hoosiers on. Just for the fun factor

Max EH LOL who cares. Have fun with your extra .2hp lool

I know a guy the knows a guy that robbed a guy. Came off one of the first 5 SVT's. It's specially built by Colletti himself. And it's .3 hp. :p

I heard the first 4 colletti stuck his penis in the tailpipes. Those are the rare ones

Back