• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gingerman Signup Thread

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Who is all planning on running at Gingerman Raceway at Spring Zing?

#1 Steeda

I will be bringing my camera, mount, and stuff, so if you guys are willing to let me ride, i'd like to get videio of as many people cars as possible. I'm going to assume that all footage would be taken from inside the vehicle because i do not know the tracks regulations about mounting my camera outside a car, might be seen as a risk.

I personally would only ride with #1 and maybe 4 the rest seem like shady drivers :)

well this could be for a couple reasons to, cause i'm sure epople that aren't tracking their cars would love to ride, and i need to ride so i can take video and whatnot...

So, if you are willing to take me for filming, or any passengers, please add that information so you won't have people bothering you if you will or will not take then for a run.

How long one of those video tape thingies?

Your prob only gonna be able to ride with say 7 people roughly. I for one am not going to come in during a 20min session to drop your ass off. Not sure about the other guys though

1. Steeda
2. Starjammir
3. Todras
4. Barge - Rider: Yes (If I'm not trying for good lap times)
5. CSVT#49
6. Livinsvt
7. ZenBoy
8. me
10. kremit

Also a reminder that riders of course need helmets. They have some rentals but if people have helmets and aren't tracking they should bring them anyway.

Back