• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Weekend at Steeda's No 56k

The resonators are practically touching! And they have small round bodies. Like you! I highly doubt they would fit. As does Steeda due to his statement.

well on the setup in there now the resonators are welded together. I thought about rotating the mufflers but i think just staggered would work out fine.

Also waiting on a email from MSDS

What is this we? LOL. I still would want to start with a Shoshop ypipe just makes it easier. So shoshop pipe to the flexpipes to the spintechs then out the back

What is this we? LOL. I still would want to start with a Shoshop ypipe just makes it easier. So shoshop pipe to the flexpipes to the spintechs then out the back

hey you know you needed my help to get that exhaust done, plus i'm the one that said, "fu*k it, let's paint the whole thing"

I understand the simplicity of using a pre-made y pipe, but they're gunna run out.

Jason bought it off a guy who totalled his car and then modified it a little. I think the original guy had it welded at the infamous Doug's in Mt. Clemens.

You mean, Jason got it from a guy (snob) for labor, who bought it from a guy (JD) who sold his contour?? The part about dougs is right :p

Negative crashed into a ditch. Not that i Know. I only got the Koni/H&R's off it, rear bumper. jackpoint covers and now the exhuast

My pics from my phone

My pics from my phone

Doesn't like the dark so much.

Fri. Kart2Kart
standard.jpg

CEGers can't even be caught on camera.
standard.jpg

Such an exciting Sat. eve!
standard.jpg

Tim is such an introvert he's on the computer even at a party.
standard.jpg

Vodka and Mexicans don't mix.
standard.jpg

Back