• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ahhhhhhhhh

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
So today at promptly 3pm i have to give a speech that determines whether i graduate from college. Im exteremly nervous but just want it to be over.

just wanted to share

Side note: should be driving again by next weekend

Wishing you the best on the speech, you'll do fine.
WooHoo, you're getting your license back. **Happy dance** :) :cool:
Let us know how the speech went.

Its on 802.16e WiMAX internet access. Pretty cool has a 30 mile range with 75mbps connection speed.

If I knew what all that meant - I'd REALLY be impressed :shrug: ! Good luck w/the speech anyways ;) !

See - the time w/o the license went pretty quickly , didn't it ?? I know it didn't seem to , but it's almost over , isn't it ??

Don't leave us hanging Brett. How'd it go?

If I knew what all that meant - I'd REALLY be impressed :shrug: ! Good luck w/the speech anyways ;) !

See - the time w/o the license went pretty quickly , didn't it ?? I know it didn't seem to , but it's almost over , isn't it ??
the non lisence thing has been rough its been almost 7 months instead of 6 becuase DMV i s slow in processing info. Umm the technology is basically WiFi but instaead of only being only like a 100meter range this new tech has a range of 30 miles at broadband level speeds. Basically the cool thing about this is phone comanies are starting to make phones that use that wireless, in orther words, you dont have to pay verizon or sprint etc anymore.

Don't leave us hanging Brett. How'd it go?
Ummm i was extremely nervous when i went up and was talking way to fast. So i pretended to cough and took a deep breathe slowed down and it all flowed out. My teacher told me i hit the time perfectly within 3 seconds. And i said good at leaste i did that good and she said that i did an outstanding job. Got my grade 10 minutes ago.... i got a 91%.

That was pretty much my last big grade in college. So for all intensive purposes al i have to do is go to classes for th next month and half and im done.

Congrats. Now get your license back so we can all meet up! :shrug: :cool:
supposed to have got it back almsot 3 weeks ago. If DMV werent so **** **** * ** slow at doing paper work i would be driving. According tot hem i will have it by this weekend.

I still dont have it back!!!!!!!! The DMV is the slowest POS ever.

Damn! Can't you go pick it up or something?
Friggin' DMV. :help: :blackeye:

Back