• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Weekend at Steeda's No 56k

Well it's some strange file. It's lke an MP4 file. Have to convert to put it up and I don't have any software to do that. It's not that great. Didn't show the hit.

Helps when you weigh less than gnat. :rolleyes: We'd have a meet there but you'd show up and stand over in the corner.

Not true. My buddy who is damn close to 200lbs pulls in very similiar lap times. I didn't say anything about having a meet there either, me and my buddies go there once or twice a week :shrug:

I think we should have a kart-2-Kart meet.

I will own anybody in kart 2 kart. Consistant low 29 second lap times, with an occasional high 28.

Are you gonna run a Gingerman or have some pansy issue????

At K2k, my best ever was a 29.7 also i have only like 1.5 hours on the track if that.

Are you gonna run a Gingerman or have some pansy issue????

At K2k, my best ever was a 29.7 also i have only like 1.5 hours on the track if that.

It all depends on when my turbo kit comes (ships out next week, hopefully), because once I get it I'm going to town on it. If everything is done by then and I am confident that my car is in good working order, then, ya I'll run but that'll be my first time ever doing a roadcoarse or autoX in my car. I just really really hope my car is ready by then.

29.7 aint that bad. Wanna race :cool:

Ya whenever you wanna make up the difference in weight/ the fact that I can't get comfortable in those tiny cars. **** was funny, barge and I jump in the cars for the second session and i was soo far forward i couldn't get the harness on. Im like WTF is going on here. Freaking little kids and thier booster seats. 98% of the time i run about a 30.0-30.2, last friday the cars where slow as balls.

Weight does make a difference.. and close to 200 lbs still isn't close to what most of us weigh :p although steeda is kind of small.

Ya whenever you wanna make up the difference in weight/ the fact that I can't get comfortable in those tiny cars. **** was funny, barge and I jump in the cars for the second session and i was soo far forward i couldn't get the harness on. Im like WTF is going on here. Freaking little kids and thier booster seats. 98% of the time i run about a 30.0-30.2, last friday the cars where slow as balls.

Don't hate on us short ppl who have to use the booster seat!!!!

The best is running the track backwards. Couple times we went in there when it was slow and talked them into letting us. Completely different experience and alot of fun.

Back