• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

Is the "Caravan" to Fox lake Starting at Angell Park Sppedway?

Is the "Caravan" to Fox lake Starting at Angell Park Sppedway?

Is this where everyone is meeting up to start on the trek to Fox lake?

Sincerely,

Johnny T :cool:

Some are meeting at my house between 10:30-11 -- then we are heading to Angel Park Speedway in Sun Prairie to meet up with another group --

We should be leaving for FoxLake around 11:20 or so as Brad wants to use my code reader real quick

Some are meeting at my house between 10:30-11 -- then we are heading to Angel Park Speedway in Sun Prairie to meet up with another group --

We should be leaving for FoxLake around 11:20 or so as Brad wants to use my code reader real quick

The Madison/Cottage Grove/SP people are meeting at Angel Park Speedway, Correct!! If your going to meet us there, be there around 11 am in the back parking lot there as shown in the pictures on the previous pages.... It's back a couple of pages....

Stupid CEL!! random turn on, better not be anything serious....

10:45 and counting..... I am pulling out the meat right now! hehehahaha. I hope ya'lls is ungry, we be eatsin a pig shak ful of meat! Plenty of "meat cookies" to go around. see ya then!

If you think you are the first person/group to show up, call me so I have the camera ready.... 920-344-6982 or call if you get lost.

The Madison/Cottage Grove/SP people are meeting at Angel Park Speedway, Correct!! If your going to meet us there, be there around 11 am in the back parking lot there as shown in the pictures on the previous pages.... It's back a couple of pages....

Stupid CEL!! random turn on, better not be anything serious....

is the car running normal??? probably emissions related.. thats what mine is for... minus my VSS code..

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm up and kickin... my car is freshly washed and pretty much all packed for the trip...

As soon as all the people in my group arrive at my house we be leavin... hopefully a little before 11

My friend Chad is showing up for a little bit - dont let him leave until we get there... he needs to be back in the dells for 1pm :(

holy crap! what a meet.... you guys/girls are a blast. This was the best non-SZ meet I have ever been to. drinks, modding, meat, go-karting and great people! sorry, no pics, you should have just showed up! hehehaha

Oh, I got sun-burned today too..... j/k.
DSC00890.jpg

Last edited:
dude.... freaking AMAZING meet.... had a goddamn blast.... Happy to have met some new people as well.

what you dont know is that the meet continued after we left... We all immediately went to Fleet Farm and helped Pole into a pair of the tightest leather chaps ever... wait until you see the pics!!!!

then we all went to my house, played some wii and had another cookout with burgers and brats...

we MUST do this again.... and hopefully prior to Spring Zing for 1 last get together.

Amazing times... I swear CEG meets are thousands of times better than any Cougar meets I have attended in the past.

Back