• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Check out my HID`s

Hid

Hid

I like them....did u just get the 9006 or did you have to buy the 9005 for the high beams and what about the fogs?

Holy BLUE!!! those do look nice, but are a little to colored IMO! i'm running 6000k's and they've got a slight shade of blue to them! either way a deffinant upgrade from stock :laugh:

just put them in the other day and i think they look awesome. they are 8000K and put out some serious light. the pictures just dont do the justice. Also finished the mesh grille.

Picture293redo.jpg

Picture294.jpg

Honestly, those look like the Cuzo bulbs I had back in 2001. Those actually look higher K than 8000:shocked:

they basically all do...just depends how much blue you want before it goes purple...I believe Goonz (or someone else?) did a color chart a few months back...

lol way tio bring back my 5 month old thread lol. but yeah everyone they arnet as blue as they seem in the pics. the flash from the camera really makes they seem alot more blue. but i love em! and yeah for anyone i think 8000k is about the max you should go for hids

I think anything above 6000k, mine have a slight tint of blue to them. i know 4300k's are pure white no blue. they actually put out the most LUMES of all hid's too IIRC.

Back