• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dash Surrounds

Trek,

Is your steering wheel White and Midnight blue or Silver Frost and Midnight blue? It looks great. Is it possible to buy those? I'd loved to get my hands on one for my Silver Frost SVT w/ MNB interior.

Trek,

Is your steering wheel White and Midnight blue or Silver Frost and Midnight blue? It looks great. Is it possible to buy those? I'd loved to get my hands on one for my Silver Frost SVT w/ MNB interior.

The colour is merc a-class grey. It was retrimmed by a company over here as all ford ones were black.

Warning though, its not cheap as it has to be done by hand. You'll be looking at approx £300+leather.

Looks very nice! I really really like those seats. What kind are they? I began thinking what it would be like to drive a right-hand drive car. I think it would be somewhat difficult to switch from left to right. But I suppose if you learned that way... I can't even imagine shifting with my left hand, that would just screw me all up. Are the shift gates the same pattern, or is 1st gear closest to you and 5th farthest away?

IF it was physically possible to have intercourse with a car (especially a contour/mystique), I'd been in jail for life for multiple rapes...

IF it was physically possible to have intercourse with a car (especially a contour/mystique), I'd been in jail for life for multiple rapes...

toughguy.jpg

Looks very nice! I really really like those seats. What kind are they? I began thinking what it would be like to drive a right-hand drive car. I think it would be somewhat difficult to switch from left to right. But I suppose if you learned that way... I can't even imagine shifting with my left hand, that would just screw me all up. Are the shift gates the same pattern, or is 1st gear closest to you and 5th farthest away?

I was going to buy an R32 skyline when I crashed my last Focus, it wasn't too hard to figure out how to drive, passing on the highway though... probably the biggest reason I didn't go through with it. For the first bit I did keep finding myself driving too far to the left in traffic lanes, and would reach for the shifter with the wrong hand and hit the door panel with my hand :nonono:

It is more expensive to import a Mondeo than it is to buy many many CSVTs. The Mondeo isn't even on the list of cars that are importable so you'd have to petition the government first, and THEN convert it to US spec (including safety and emissions, among other things).

VW's don't count, although the R32 Golf's are sweeeeeet.

I was recently informed of importers that i can get pretty much any japanese sports car/ sporty car desired, r32's, r33, r34, rx-7, soarer etc. All for non rediculous prices.

From what I understood, two out of those three R3x models are illegal to import.

Back