• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bosal Exhaust

I have the bosal as well...it's pretty loud, too loud for my tastes. It sounds really nice though. Slightly better with the silencers and I would definitely recommend them. If you get them, put them in the mufflers before you put the catback on your car...the universal tips are a pain to get off the car once it's mounted.
IMO, the middle section (resonator) hangs pretty low too. Make sure you get shorter exhaust hangers as well, I ended up putting a nice dent in my resonator this summer when one of my hangers wore out :blackeye: :crazy:

I have the weapon-r headers, bat y-pipe and the bosal cat back, couldn't be happier, you can buy mine if you want though, going to have a custom exhaust done with supertrapps...

He could have meant it as in how much is he selling it for.

Aaron
Thank you. That is exactly what I ment. I mean, yeah, I should have been a little more specific, but just think outside the box a little.

This is the part of CEG I hate. All the people who just bust on everyone. No wonder there's a post in the common interest section call "CEG a sinking ship?" There are way too many people out there that get flamed for asking a question and I'm sure get turned away from the site. I mean isn't this suppost to be a site for enthusists to help each other?

Sorry for the rant.....back to the subject.

Back