• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dash Surrounds

Trek

CEG'er
Today I painted my lower dash surrounds. I decided to go for the interior colour rather than the car colour, what do you think ????? like or hate ??

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Also while I was out in my other ST, I saw a great photo op and took a quick pic.

002.jpg

001.jpg

would you be Marty on MEG! Trek??

pukka lookin ride there, interior does look very nice and deffo not in your face.

Once again anothe quality looking mondeo which seems to have some yanks jealous :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

EDIT - Ive seen the piccies on MEG, i knew there was a serious concours player either named marty or martin about somewhere. Nice work Martin. - EDIT

jcth1

Last edited:
Looks good, saw the first pic only and I was like....wtf who made their car Euro-style steering, then the other half of my brain kicked in and I saw you were from wales....duh

Love it!

It usually looks cheezy because people don't go all the way - they just paint one or two dash inserts and call it a day. This coordinates with the two-tone seats, steering wheel, door panels, everything. And it's a good color combination to boot (SF+MNB).

And yes .. I envy you for being able to own not one, but TWO Mondeo ST's. !!!!

I would say that it wouldn't flow, except that you have the top of the steering wheel white as well (which complements the upper bezel). So definitely, go for it!

damn you work fast!

looks much better.

rour, what do you mean it wouldn't flow?? which painted interior have you seen with only the bottom half done?? that doesn't flow...

Back