• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Next Florida Meet

• 1 Double Bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Double Beds (2 room suite)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
put me down for a king size bed room... fordman, when you go by north port/port charlotte area, we shoudl meet up to drive up in a pack, anyone else coming up 75 from the south for that matter

Yep PM me your number etc..We will set up a time to leave and i'll meet you off 75 or somthing and roll out from there i think Adam a buddy of mine that goes to FGCU might be going hes got a black CSVT..

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea (1 King)
2. HollyRollerzC3 (1 King)
3. Fordman302 / KerryKool (2 Doubles)

Brent,
It will have to be a last minute decision for me. My girlfriend loved chatting with Kim at the last meet, and I loved our FORD restructuring discussion. It just depends on how I'm feeling, what the weather will be like etc. sorry, I'm being so picky.
neil

Right on! The more the merrier. I contacted another CEGer to see if he'll make it, since he has yet to post.

Well looks like this girl im talkin to wants to tag along..I'll sleep on the couch kerry while she steals the bed damn woman..Or should i just get a differnt room or is it cool?

Unless you are planning on a 2 room suite, I am doubting there is a couch in these rooms.
Joe, you should just get your own room with one king bed for you and the little lady<wink wink>

Well, if it turns out that way, either take my vote (meaning I voted for you) and you vote for me. Unless you do want a king bed, then we'll have to think of something else.

Edit: I think the double bed is either a queen size or full size bed. If the lady friend of yours doesn't mind (and I'm sure she doesn't) you probably can share a double bed if it comes down to it.

Last edited:
I still am undecided if I will finally attend this meet or not..... but the real picture I am wondering about is.... Being that this meet is in Orlando and is in Central Florida where everyone was posting that this would be a preferred meeting place, WHY HAS NO ONE FROM NORTHERN FL HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL BE ATTENDING THIS MEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Rooms list: added myself

Rooms list: added myself

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea (1 King)
2. HollyRollerzC3 (1 King)
3. Fordman302 / KerryKool (2 Doubles)
4. Gulfcat & Peggy (2 Doubles: roommate(s) will be welcome)
15. __________________

Should I post this over on the FL Cougar boards?

It looks like I am still on for this meet. However, I will not be staying the night. My Sunday starts off pretty early in St. Augustine.

OBTW, I just ordered some new 225/50/R16 Kumho's from tirerack (good price). I needed tires bad!!

Last edited:
Maybe get 1 suite instead of 2 rooms?

Maybe get 1 suite instead of 2 rooms?

I was looking at the hotel webpage, and realized that maybe the best room deal would be the:

" 2 Room Suite W/Kitchen/Nonsmoking Sleeps 6/2 Full Baths And 2 TV'S/ Bedroom Has 2 Double Beds".

6 people might be a lot, but 3 - 4 seems OK, and the suite's listed as $98.95 + tax = $111.81. This would be cheaper per person than 2 individual rooms. If others want to split one, say so & I'll plan on doing this instead of a room with 2 double beds.

BTW - the "non-smoking" part's important to me.

I'll sleep in my car..LOL..Wouldnt be the first time..The night i blew the trans i slept with my car till the tow truck came.Might be cheaper on my part..But lets figure out how man people are going and then figure out whats cheapest for a room..

I'll sleep in my car..LOL..Wouldnt be the first time..The night i blew the trans i slept with my car till the tow truck came.Might be cheaper on my part..But lets figure out how man people are going and then figure out whats cheapest for a room..

Remind me not to stand close to you the day after when we do somekind of event in the sun. lol

Back