• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Next Florida Meet

• 1 Double Bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Double Beds (2 room suite)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still havent descided..We just going to party it at the hotel?..I cant get in any clubs...How many people we have so far and how many rooms we going to rent,and how much each person so far any idea?

Well I hear there is a car show in Orlando on Sat. night, so maybe we can all invade that !!!

As far as rooms go, so far there is Kim and myself and HolyRollerzC3 has indicated he will take a room, at least according to the poll I posted.

Yeah i would go in as long as its not that expensive..we shall party it up till someone *****es..I hope the contour makes it from the mech shop.Im calling him tomorrow to bug him some more..he calls me and is like your clutch is making this really nasty chatter..Im like yeah dont worry about it just make sure its not glazed when you take the trannie off..

I just "signed up" for 2 double beds...

I just "signed up" for 2 double beds...

in the poll and now Peggy and I are looking for a roomy (or 2 who'll share 1 bed...). We'll only be staying Saturday night.

She wants to know if anyone's interested in a trip to Old Town?

BTW, everyone has realized this meet is the last weekend before taxes are due, haven't you?? :cry:
Or am I the only procrastinator?

BTW, everyone has realized this meet is the last weekend before taxes are due, haven't you?? :cry:
Or am I the only procrastinator?
Wow, my return money was spent weeks ago :laugh:.

Oh by the way, where is everybody planning on going that Sat. night? Who can get into clubs? Citywalk sounds fun (if the weather is good)!

I won't be clubbin', only 19.:rolleyes:

Any car show would be awesome! Figure about 8 people interested, a contour apiece, that won't be such a bad turn out.:cool:

Still contemplating if I'd like to share a room or not.

Downtown you can get into the clubs at 18, just cant drink. Citywalk u have to be 21 to get in the door of the clubs, iirc. And pounders over by ucf, well, lets just say they're a bit more lax on the rules...

Hope you all dont mind driving around the area a bit. It's a little bit of a trek from the hotel suggested to the car meet in downtown. Even to citywalk it would be about 20-35 min, depending on traffic.

Not trying to rain on the parade, just making people aware.

Robert

The old-town idea sounds cool. Not sure about clubbing. I am sure a good time can be had without the club scene.
I am sure we will all figure something out.

I've got a few mods in mind that I want to do before the meet, but should I save the easier one(s) to do at the meet? Not sure how much spare time we'll have with all the activities.

On a side note: Joe(Fordman302) is your trans working again?

On a side note: Joe(Fordman302) is your trans working again?

Called the mech today there just about done going to be finishing it tomorrow Thursday and will be done by noon..I have a shutter install to finish tomorrow morning then a friend will be taking me to get her.Lets hope everything goes well and drives right.

Well got the car back today..Got pulled over coming home..Woops..Bought a ALT..Just got the car apart and what a PITA..Anyone wanna come over??

Well got the car back today..Got pulled over coming home..Woops..Bought a ALT..Just got the car apart and what a PITA..Anyone wanna come over??

Your supposed to easily break in the trans, not "lets see how fast I can get to 100 now." :laugh:

Good luck w/ the ALT, not sure if I can lend a hand if I don't know what I'm doing. I've never worked on a Duratec before. Where are located anyway?

Alt are a pain in the butt I have had to put 2 on my car in less than a year. If I was closer I'd lend a hand

Back