• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aussie Gen 2 Grill Mesh GB - interest gauge

Aussie Gen 2 Grill Mesh GB - interest gauge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stazi

Veteran CEG'er
The land of Vegemite and Foster's (Actually Livoni
I'm thinking about doing another Group Buy for the Aussie Gen 2 Grill mesh, similar as to what I have on my car and on many other CEG''ers at this time.

Cost would be $95 shipped within the us which INCLUDES this installation of the grill mesh into your oval grill for you, which you send to me along with your payment up front.

Alternatively if you wish to install the grill into your oval yourself it would be $65 shipped for the mesh.

All pieces would be precut and ready to install.

picture.JPG

twotone.jpg

newportpics060Medium.jpg

if we send you the grill do u want one that is aready taken apart or would be be better to send you one not taken apart so it gets done right and no tabs broke??? i think that is a good ? that needs answered. and i assume this is the kit meaning the lower and rear also....

Im in stazi! I wanted this before but 1.5 was cool as well.

stazi you already did my oval before so would I still need to send you my oval? Because I mean I could just unscrew the tabs and put the new one in ya know. Let me know

1) This if for all 3 mesh pieces. Oval, Front Lower and Rear.
2) DO NOT DISMANTLE YOUR OVAL! If you want me to do your oval you send it to me in one piece.
3) If I've done your oval before it's up to you whether you want me to do it again for you. The mesh for the oval has to be trimmed and adjusted for fit - it isn't a perfect drop-in.

What if I have a painted oval but my tabs are broken so I send you my painted oval and a new grill?

I'M IN!!!!

i'll take it and put it on my oval myself, for the 65$. let me know when you run the official GB so i can make payment :)

my car was in a wreck befor i bought it and all the little notches that hold it on are broke off :mad:

improvise

think of somthing that will hold mesh there cause nothing looks uglier on our car then not having the correct mesh all around..How did all the tabs broke off? there are none left?

nope theres not. im about to save up for a new SVT front and back bumper. there both messed up and a little loose. but if i buy the bumpers, ill go ahead and buy it all just incase.

nope theres not. im about to save up for a new SVT front and back bumper. there both messed up and a little loose. but if i buy the bumpers, ill go ahead and buy it all just incase.

there ya go..also you say stuff is lose, check to see if its even screwed in properly

Back