• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SEMA Show

Is anyone going to the SEMA show this year? Myself along with a few other CEGer's that I know of will be attending it and I was just wondering if anyone else is and if they would ike to meet up. for those that don't know it's the first week of november

yeah, they asked for some proof. i had my buddy PS a business license to match the company name my other buddy created. you can also have some crappy business cards made for a few bucks too. easier if you can get some tix from someone who already has an established business that is a member already. i dont think there is a limit to how many tix a company can get.

i need to get going on getting my tix but so far none of my friends has committed to going :rolleyes:

Yes it has gotten that bad. They will verify the business license is valid by contacting the stated business, they will ask you to verify that you work for stated business, either with a business card with your name, your W4 with the companys name and your name, and a photo ID, etc.....

I just finished submitting all that crap and now I have to wait for the show managers have to approve it and then I will get my badge.

Also there is a maximum of 2 attendees per business, as per SEMA.org

Johnny, if I go for the whole show I will prob leave SLO on Monday night. I still have to finalize my trip plans with my boss so that could change.

hmm....well im starting a new business that will be a member but im not sure ill have the paperwork together in time..

and my place to stay just fell through :(

I'm sure you'll be ok for the buisness part, the place to stay, may be another story, if it all goes down the way I hope, everyone that doesn't have a place to crash can crash with me

Back