• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's Round Two For Me (It's Official)

Chris@CTA

Veteran CEG'er
That is that I am getting married next year, looks like a July wedding. Karen and I were officially engaged 2 weeks ago. What can I say? I learned a lot from my first marriage/divorce. Shall not have the same problems the second time around, best of all, Karen doesn't mind me fiddling with my cars, as long as she gets a ride in them afterwards. :rolleyes:

PS: Figured it was best to post this separately from the SVT thread. :)

101_2181.jpg

Congratulations man!
You guys look great together. You'll have to bring her down to EGL.... we promise to behave :)

You think you would have learned!
Just kidding! :)
Congrats, and may you have many years of happiness!
Erik

Congrats, you know what they say "the first marrage is the practice marrage :D".. That is a great picture of the two of you and you are smiling too which is always good :). Time to build his/her cars!! :cool:

Aaron

Congrats Chris and we still all have to meet her. Aside from the few quick meets people have had while picking up stuff from your houe. Congrats again Chris.

Wesley

Heh, his/her cars. Lucky for me that Karen doesn't really drive stick very well. :) Honestly, she prefers to be passengers in my rides, as she likes to go driving, fast too. :D

Back