• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aussie Gen 2 Grill Mesh GB - interest gauge

Aussie Gen 2 Grill Mesh GB - interest gauge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those wanting me to do their oval mesh installation can also pay $65 up front and send the remaining $30 along with their oval to me once I am READY to receive them - which I will notify you all on, by this post.

By taking preorders now, I will know how much mesh I need to buy up front.

Please send PayPal to: anastazi.sarigiannis@skf.com

In the description you must state either
1) DIY $65 Aussie Mesh Kit
or
2) Full $95 Aussie Mesh kit - $30 balance to be sent with oval

Cut and paste ONE into your PayPal description

Now will see who coughs up the dough. ;)

As I said earlier. $65 up front, and the remaining $30 with the oval when you send it. :idea:

im a lil confused. do i just send you the whole 95 now or 65 of it now and the other 30 when i mail the oval? also is the lower front and rear grilles already cut to fit the bumpers or will we have to do that?

you answered the first part what about the second part???? also is the lower front and rear grilles already cut to fit the bumpers or will we have to do that?

I remember when gen II first came out, and everyone was bashing it left and right. Now alot of the bashers are running around with it. Funny!

I remember when gen II first came out, and everyone was bashing it left and right. Now alot of the bashers are running around with it. Funny!

Yup. Nobody wanted it when the first group buy happened. Nobody liked it when the pics were posted. What the hell changed? :shrug:

Somewhat interested.. but do you know where I can find that lip that's in that first picture??

Back