• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MirkoRacing Official Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only post if you are going to participate in the G/B please!

Here is the exact email that the Mirko's sent me: Hi, if you can get 5-10 orders, it'll be $200 each. The package/handling/shipping is $70 - we can't change that due to the shipping and handling cost is $50 to anywhere in the USA and the box and packaging is $20, the boxes are big and we pay a lot for them.

We will have the splitters ready in 10 days, then it's a week shipping if you order now. So they should order now! You can just go to www.paypal.com and our account is our email address, mirkocar@garlic.com and you can send $270 each. That's a savings of $25.

Note that we're increasing the price of the splitter to $240 after January 1st - we haven't had an increase in 3 years now.

Thanks! rosi mirko for albert mirko

Im ordering mine for sure! We only need 5/10 people in on this! Get it before it goes to $240!!! I was wondering what if we get more than 10 peeps in on this if they would give us a little better price?? I just do not want to push it you know? The splitter is such a bada$$ product! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Note that we're increasing the price of the splitter to $240 after January 1st - we haven't had an increase in 3 years now.
Damn! I laugh at the people who said saving $25 now wasn't worth it :nonono: We're getting it for $270 and they will get it for $315.

I'm in.

I sent an email to mirkoracing to see what they want us to do as far as payment, shipping to canada, and how they want us to confirm that its for the C.E.G. group buy. I am waiting on a responce. I thinking on Monday ill get the info...

I'm in. Can you find out how much it will cost to send to Dublin 2 , Ireland?

Pm me if you need more info :)

Whats the story? This is the list:
1. Daves95Contour
2. Berkel
3. Nezerconezer?
4. Icysvt?
5. RRT_SVT
6. rocketmanrw
7. Muskamike (Canada)
8. SVTC1136
9. CSVT1214
10. Ronan (Ireland)
11. SVT3Rivieres ?(Canada)

I am still waiting on the email back from the mirko's in regards to the few questions on shipping. I have recieved NO responce yet. I just called their cell phone listed under "contact" in their web site and Mr. Mirko told me that his wife is going to take care of my questions (the email that I sent them about a week ago) He told me that she is out of town and will be back in tomorrow! I should get the email tomorrow with all of the remaining info! Thanks for holding on guys. I cant wait until spring to get my splitter on!

If you are buying the splitter and live in the United States you can send payment now! Just follow Rosi's instructions below. Here we go!!! Anyone outside the United States Rosi is emailing me the information tomorrow!!!

Rosi Mirko: We have the splitters in production, they'll be ready next week...please tell people to send their orders! It'll be $200 each splitter, plus $70 for the package/shipping for total of $270...they can go to www.paypal.com and pay to mirkocar@garlic.com that way. Can't do it through our site since the figures won't match what's on our site for the splitter...

Update your status.

Update your status.

1. Daves95Contour
2. Berkel
3. Nezerconezer?
4. Icysvt?
5. RRT_SVT
6. rocketmanrw
7. Muskamike (Canada)
8. SVTC1136 PAID
9. CSVT1214
10. Ronan (Ireland)